This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby RedBinary » Mon May 04, 2015 2:15 am

RedBinary

Subject title: study friends/ mentor

Hello im a senior in high school about to get into digital design in college and I'm looking for peers or a mentor who enjoy art and wouldn't mind throwing pointers are teaching me stuff. I don't have any experience with drawing backgrounds and im still relatively new to art all together (im still confused on layer properties and such) so information is what i'm really looking for.
http://redbinary.deviantart.com/ things like hands feet and different perspectives give me lots of trouble also.

Postby BinaryClockwork » Mon May 04, 2015 12:38 pm

BinaryClockwork

Hello. While I'm still a beginner myself, I would love to help you out as much as I can. I am a traditional artist tho and I'm not really good at perspective and backgrounds but I could help you with studies and share what I have learned so far.
Check out my sketchbook from the link in my signature and see if I could be of assistance. :D

Postby TheTenaciousCrow » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:11 pm

TheTenaciousCrow

Man I just graduated! If you like, I'll study with you. I'm more of a cartoons and comics kinda artist. I'm studying anatomy now so that when I exaggerate parts of the body when I draw in my style, everything will be in the right place. Your welcome to see the nonsense that I scratched up in my sketchbook to keep busy. Hope college works out for you.

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies