Start your own sketchbook thread! Finished works or works in progress, it doesn't matter, this is just for you to show the artwork you've been working on.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, Waveloop, imcostalong, virtueone

Postby AlwaysAbeginner » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:53 pm

AlwaysAbeginner

Subject title: A beginners sketchbook.

'Ello it me :)
Is been a real long while since i last posted here and honestly i completely forgot about this neat lil' place, but *then* i saw my account info on my google chrome and thought it'd be fun to give an art update; after tons of practice and depression i come with fresh arties from the last months.
I've been on and off with art since the start because of my situation and yadda yadda BUT i think i've made good progress considering it all and by this point i can happily say i even been able to work on some commissions and met plenty of nice and supportive people around the webs, still hoping to fully go pro (which i suppose cuz of the commissions i already went? idk who knows) and be able to work with it consistently but so far things been good both in my mental treatment and the arts :^)
(ps: Sycra is and will always be my art dad even if is been a long ass while since i've been here, that man is a gift that helped me immensely with his vids and with this forum when i initially started and needed some support s2)

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImage
Here most of my arts pepz ^^
revadahk.artstation.com
See you space cowboy '-'/

Postby arodude » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:24 pm

arodude

That's great to hear. You've obviously made a ton of improvement since you were here last time. Amazing stuff!

Postby Moe » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:57 am

Moe

I remember commenting on this SB around the time I started posting on the forums and wondered if you'd ever update again, solid progress mate.

Postby fi_le » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:42 pm

fi_le

Awesome dude, few people can pull such an airbrushy painting style off.

Bonus points for Breath of the Wild. Wait, am I imagining that? The ears, the colours, the braided hair... no, that can't be a coincidence.

Have a great time!
...you see, it's supposed to be fi_le like the file from the computer... the one where you put the data things in.

my sketchbook on here and my Instagram

Postby AlwaysAbeginner » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:38 am

AlwaysAbeginner

Ty ty for the warmth reaction guys :D
Also i do remember you Moe! is been a long ass time, nice to see you again bub! and yes Fi_le, thats a mix of inpirations between zelda and a streamer called Breebunn, i struggle drawing girls so i thought it be a good mix to experiment with;
i always find nice seeing progress stuff or comparing old art from artists online so is nice being able to do this even if i don't stay much active i'll know my progress is here surrounded by some good perps. ^^
Here most of my arts pepz ^^
revadahk.artstation.com
See you space cowboy '-'/

Previous

Return to Sketchbook