Submit your artwork for critiques here, or give someone else some helpful criticism or advice on their artwork. Please keep things civil.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, Waveloop, imcostalong, virtueone

Postby SlimRock » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:32 am

SlimRock

Subject title: Bubble Trigger Dames !

Sup guys, been a while. Here are some characters I was just having fun painting in Photoshop thought I could share :D .
You can check out a higher rez version on my Artstation : https://www.artstation.com/muk1r1
Bubble Trigger.jpg

Postby Alluffer » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:33 pm

Alluffer

Nice concepts! Design vise I wouldn't change much. Maybe because this seems to be a "Bubbly", colorful, sexy game I would brighten up the colors in the clothes, to make them pop.
I have a bit more to say about the overall presentation. The dark bars on the sides are distracting and serve no purpose, so I would get rid of them. I would also give the characters more space. Now they are cramped up to this small space and with the title overlapping with the bunny ears, it doesn't look that good. Also the dark shadows underneath each girl is distracting and unnecessary. You could also tone down the background gradient.

Here is a quick over paint:

Other than that, really cool designs and poses! :D

Postby SlimRock » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:32 am

SlimRock

Thanks for the feedback mate
Alluffer wrote:Nice concepts! Design vise I wouldn't change much. Maybe because this seems to be a "Bubbly", colorful, sexy game I would brighten up the colors in the clothes, to make them pop.
I have a bit more to say about the overall presentation. The dark bars on the sides are distracting and serve no purpose, so I would get rid of them. I would also give the characters more space. Now they are cramped up to this small space and with the title overlapping with the bunny ears, it doesn't look that good.

Other than that, really cool designs and poses! :D

Ill see to such presentations going forward.

Return to Critique This!