Submit your artwork for critiques here, or give someone else some helpful criticism or advice on their artwork. Please keep things civil.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, Waveloop, imcostalong, virtueone

Postby ehlihr » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:23 pm

ehlihr

Subject title: roast me squad [ehlihr]

im kidding. kinda.

idk fam just lmk if theres anything that could be better i like me some portraits. the reason there are two is because im a) indecisive and b) dumb
Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 4.11.21 PM.png
18 year old mostly self taught loser. sheridan illustration 2023

Sketchbook
Website
Instagram

Postby Mandilor » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:26 pm

Mandilor

Well they look really good. Maybe think about the background and contrast it with portrait. Although even that isn't necessary. The only thing that stands out as being off is the wrinkle on her shirt. Maybe look at some reference and figure out how that works. I think they usually swoop back up a little at the bottom but that does depend on the fabric is hanging and where the pull is. But yeah looks great, keep up the solid work!

Postby ehlihr » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:03 pm

ehlihr

Mandilor wrote:Well they look really good. Maybe think about the background and contrast it with portrait. Although even that isn't necessary. The only thing that stands out as being off is the wrinkle on her shirt. Maybe look at some reference and figure out how that works. I think they usually swoop back up a little at the bottom but that does depend on the fabric is hanging and where the pull is. But yeah looks great, keep up the solid work!

ooooHhhh now that you mention it i cant stop noticing it im !!! thank you ill keep in mind my fabric weights n stuff !!!

Sketchbook
Website
Instagram

Postby Moe » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:45 am

Moe

/roasts you

Postby ehlihr » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:01 pm

ehlihr

Moe wrote:/roasts you

omg ive been,,,, roas ted