This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby mrstorm » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:16 pm

mrstorm

Subject title: Looking for Art Buddies, Mentors or Apprentices!

Hello,

My name is Andrea and I'm a dude from Italy. I am 27 and have been drawing since I was about 17 from time to time and since I was 24 taking the craft seriously.

I am looking for someone to do art together. I draw everyday or almost, so it is not difficult to get a hold of me. I am open to every kind of art, traditional, caricature, illustration but my personal love is concept art.

I want to get better and push myself with something challenging to get the skills to become professional one day. I am looking for someone who is serious about improving, so that we can benefit from a mutual exchange of ideas and critique. It is also important to be sincere and willing to tell when something is not working in a drawing, so that we can improve the best together.

And of course, I would love to becomefriends in the meantime! :D

I would love ideally to find someone at my current level, because that way it is the easiest to keep ourselves motivated, but I am open to any skill level. A mentor would be amazing. But I also love to teach, one of my biggest loves besides art, so if you are a beginner (more than me, I mean!), I am willing to help you out.

You can find my sketchbook here: mrstorm Sketchbook

For contact and skype, mail me at blissj66@gmail.com or PM me.

Hope to hear from you soon :)
Sketchbook: mrstorm Sketchbook

Postby howlinwolf23349 » Wed May 04, 2016 4:45 pm

howlinwolf23349

Hello! I would definitely like to be your study buddy.

I'm 22 and still a complete amateur but I seriously want learn and get better!!!!!!! :3

Postby Sinati » Thu May 05, 2016 10:56 pm

Sinati

Hey ;) I'm 22 and preparing for art school exams. I also need little bit of advice abt digital since I've just switched to photoshop from traditional art. Anyway u can look through my sketchbook and see if my level is alright with u to be an art buddy. u can contact me here if u want. Oh and I'm from Poland btw :P

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18829

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies