This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Artenthusiast » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:12 pm

Artenthusiast

Subject title: LF mentor/buddy

Hey! I would love to befriend artists who also love making art and have some experience :-). Would love to get feedback now from people with a bit more knowledge than I do ^^.

Would also love to befriend people who are beginner/intermediates like me that are looking for buddies on skype/google hangout to socialize with, talk about their situations, growth etc. People you can share ideas with, want to give feedback and are open to critique.

Please leave a message below if you are open to any of this :-). If you like I could then invite you to skype!

Sincerely,

Artenthusiast
Aspiring concept artist/illustrator/graphic novelist

"With great power comes great bullshit."

My sketchbook: http://www.sycra.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 80#p196780

Postby FallenFox » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:46 am

FallenFox

Hello, I'd be happy to befriend you ;) I **think** we are (somewhat) similar around the skill level, so I most likely cannot give you much feedback/tips (however you are much further along with fundamentals than me :3 )
I'd be more than happy to do spontaneous hangouts/chats to chill and discuss - I currently am already skyping with someone else on a schedule base, so perhaps this could be a bit more casual? If you wish for a schedule though, we can try to figure one out.

Postby Artenthusiast » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:10 am

Artenthusiast

FallenFox wrote:Hello, I'd be happy to befriend you ;) I **think** we are (somewhat) similar around the skill level, so I most likely cannot give you much feedback/tips (however you are much further along with fundamentals than me :3 )
I'd be more than happy to do spontaneous hangouts/chats to chill and discuss - I currently am already skyping with someone else on a schedule base, so perhaps this could be a bit more casual? If you wish for a schedule though, we can try to figure one out.

Awesome! I prefer skype over hangouts, so if you like you can PM me your skype username and I'll add you up ^^. We don't need to follow a set schedule. I prefer just hanging out, talking about stufff and sharing each other their art work for comments or just to show what art we're busy with :-)

Postby FallenFox » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:26 pm

FallenFox

Artenthusiast wrote:Awesome! I prefer skype over hangouts, so if you like you can PM me your skype username and I'll add you up ^^. We don't need to follow a set schedule. I prefer just hanging out, talking about stufff and sharing each other their art work for comments or just to show what art we're busy with :-)

Sounds good c:

Postby Artenthusiast » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Artenthusiast

Would love more people to come and join in :-). Write here if you're interested and perhaps we can skype! Got a nice little group of people I recently joined and perhaps we can do some group sessions :-) Improve together ^^

Postby AcidicCity » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:45 am

AcidicCity

I'd be happy too but my skype calls would have to be limited so preferably messages (I'm 15 and live with my grouchy parents)

Postby Artenthusiast » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Artenthusiast

No problem, I don't do skype calls really. Usually chats.

Postby AcidicCity » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:07 pm

AcidicCity

Artenthusiast wrote:No problem, I don't do skype calls really. Usually chats.

All right then you can add me my skype name is mrsith20 (Don't judge it was made a long time ago)

Postby Artenthusiast » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:42 pm

Artenthusiast

AcidicCity wrote:
Artenthusiast wrote:No problem, I don't do skype calls really. Usually chats.

All right then you can add me my skype name is mrsith20 (Don't judge it was made a long time ago)

Just pm me, your skype cant see it ^^

Postby Artenthusiast » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:13 pm

Artenthusiast

Would love more study buddies :-)

Postby Zeroatz » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:07 pm

Zeroatz

I would love to be friends with ya and I don't mind hanging out on skype :D
Thou I'm not sure I'm capable of giving more knowledge than you do, I'm pretty bad at fundamentals :(
But seeing others being way better than I am, feels me with DETERMINATION to improve haha
A total Idiotic Dreamer :3
My DevianART / My SketchBook

Postby Artenthusiast » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:26 pm

Artenthusiast

Zeroatz wrote:I would love to be friends with ya and I don't mind hanging out on skype :D
Thou I'm not sure I'm capable of giving more knowledge than you do, I'm pretty bad at fundamentals :(
But seeing others being way better than I am, feels me with DETERMINATION to improve haha

Awesome :-).. I have the same thing about others being awesome and feel determined too. I WANT this to be my job so bad that I am pooring most of my spare time into it so at some point I can make it happen! PM me your skype and I'll add you :-). Your art is very nice by the way, you are clearly miles ahead of me.

Postby Zeroatz » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:47 pm

Zeroatz

Artenthusiast wrote: Awesome :-).. I have the same thing about others being awesome and feel determined too. I WANT this to be my job so bad that I am pooring most of my spare time into it so at some point I can make it happen! PM me your skype and I'll add you :-). Your art is very nice by the way, you are clearly miles ahead of me.

Oh, hahaha I have the same thought actually and I'm working really hard (hopefully) to make it happen :)
Thanks, I think you're gesture drawings was pretty good and way better than mine haha
Oh~! I also just PM ya :)
A total Idiotic Dreamer :3
My DevianART / My SketchBook

Postby Zegno » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:35 pm

Zegno

Let's draw along togheter!
I'm looking for people to draw and improve with!

I'll pm you my skype then.

Postby caaaetano » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:38 pm

caaaetano

Hey, I'm starting at fundamentals, and would be great to share some art with you guys. I'll PM you my skype :D

Postby JJJustinX » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:44 pm

JJJustinX

Are you guys still doing this? I would wanna join you guys sometime, but I'm busy often. So, if you guys are doing it sometime can you let me know and I may be able to join. Thanks!

Postby SpacedOutInSpace » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:51 pm

SpacedOutInSpace

Hello! sorry if I'm a too late but I'd love to join if your still letting people join. I'm still a amateur but ive been drawing passionately for around 2 years now and am looking for artists to befriend and grow with. I live in a rural area with very few people interested in art so its hard to find people who share my love for art. Please message me if your still accepting people, I'd love to join! :)

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies