This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby AlwaysAbeginner » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:48 pm

AlwaysAbeginner

Subject title: Looking for a newbie in art like me or a mentor x.x

I have about 3 months of drawing experience and want to become a professional, i am practicing everyday (mainly poses and anatomy) would be cool to have someone to share critiques between or just someone patience and in look of a student ;p it doesn't need to be something to do everyday or to teach 24 hours, just someone to share my work and give some honest response would be awesome :D
(i never spoke inglish, but i know how to write ;p maybe thats enough...) If anyone wanna see my sketches to see if our drawings match up or to simple see my skills http://www.sycra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16845
Also i have 18 years and live in Brazil ;p
Here most of my arts pepz ^^
revadahk.artstation.com
See you space cowboy '-'/

Postby azarga » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:10 am

azarga

Hello.
I'm a beginner myself, drawing for about 6 month now. With your speed of improvement you will quickly surpass me, but until then I think I can be useful.
I don't have huge load of free time, but I'll make sure to give you my feedback as soon as possible, especially if we could use some mobile application to text-chat (that way I could look at your drawings from work, responding significantly faster, yay!)

Check my sketchbook, DA or whatever, they are all in my signature, and let me know if you're interested. ;)
Please check my stuff here:
My dA, it is pretty bad.

Postby pollend » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:32 pm

pollend

I'm pretty new myself. I've been drawing for a couple months. At the moment I've been really comfortable with graphite and haven't really budged or moved to a different medium. I think i'm pretty good at rendering, but I might want to look into doing more gesture work. I've been working on a lot or realistic work if that isn't too conflicting.

http://pollend.deviantart.com/

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies