This is a place for non-art related conversations.

Moderators: SeaQuenchal, Ambiguity, virtueone

Postby blankheART » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:12 pm

blankheART

Subject title: How is learning art changing your life

for me , the more i learn the more i stare at people and their movements and poses which makes me a bit creepy :P also the more i learn the more i notice the major anime weirdness for example Kuroko no Basuke , i loved that anime and watched it like 10 or more times but after the anatomy learning i find it kinda weird how their necks and muscles

Postby femarot » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:26 am

femarot

Well, something similar happend to me. When I'm learning something, like, eyes, I stare at the eyes of my mates of grades, but I realize what I'm doing then I apologize (a few seconds later).
Also, when I'm reading manga or comic, I use to search (and mostly find) mistakes. Thanks to Art, now I'm a lot more social but a little bit more crazy too.
Just an art student, with the wish of become a good artist someday. I invite you to see my work and progress here:
http://femarot.deviantart.com/

Postby blankheART » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:23 am

blankheART

femarot wrote:Well, something similar happend to me. When I'm learning something, like, eyes, I stare at the eyes of my mates of grades, but I realize what I'm doing then I apologize (a few seconds later).
Also, when I'm reading manga or comic, I use to search (and mostly find) mistakes. Thanks to Art, now I'm a lot more social but a little bit more crazy too.

hahaha i am less social and more crazy :P

Postby aszantu » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:27 pm

aszantu

got asked if I was french today
also, drives me more outside
gallery:[url]aszantu.deviantart.com/gallery[/url]
genuine feedback always welcome!

Postby xjapaneseyenx » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:04 pm

xjapaneseyenx

well for me by drawing and doing art i learned that people NEVER stay still. they are always moving.... but it also helps me be more observant about the world and open my eyes on how interesting things can be
Acheronta Movebo

Postby blankheART » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:01 pm

blankheART

aszantu wrote:got asked if I was french today

hahahaha never expected this one

Postby blankheART » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:02 pm

blankheART

xjapaneseyenx wrote:well for me by drawing and doing art i learned that people NEVER stay still. they are always moving.... but it also helps me be more observant about the world and open my eyes on how interesting things can be

i noticed that too but not because of art since i was the observant type to begin with so i did notice

Postby xjapaneseyenx » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:38 pm

xjapaneseyenx

blankheART wrote:
xjapaneseyenx wrote:well for me by drawing and doing art i learned that people NEVER stay still. they are always moving.... but it also helps me be more observant about the world and open my eyes on how interesting things can be

i noticed that too but not because of art since i was the observant type to begin with so i did notice

yeah me too but i never noticed how observant i am and how introverted....
Acheronta Movebo

Postby blankheART » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:43 pm

blankheART

xjapaneseyenx wrote:yeah me too but i never noticed how observant i am and how introverted....

right right? i never leave my room nowadays but for the gym because i need to stay in shape for my training also not talking to anyone XD

Postby xjapaneseyenx » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:03 pm

xjapaneseyenx

blankheART wrote:
xjapaneseyenx wrote:yeah me too but i never noticed how observant i am and how introverted....

right right? i never leave my room nowadays but for the gym because i need to stay in shape for my training also not talking to anyone XD

training for what? if you dont mind me asking. same here i rarely talk to anyone :lol: :lol: is that an artist thing??? being introverted
Acheronta Movebo

Postby blankheART » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:21 am

blankheART

xjapaneseyenx wrote:
blankheART wrote:

training for what? if you dont mind me asking. same here i rarely talk to anyone :lol: :lol: is that an artist thing??? being introverted

i train air rifle 10 meter , and for that i need to be in good shape for my heart rate and breathing to be good . also i hope it's an artist thing , that why i would be '' the only one '' :P

Postby Drawringer » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:33 pm

Drawringer

I feel like my visual memory is less fuzzy.

Postby blankheART » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:03 pm

blankheART

Drawringer wrote:I feel like my visual memory is less fuzzy.

you mean you get lost in all visual pictures you have in mind ?

Postby xjapaneseyenx » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:00 am

xjapaneseyenx

blankheART wrote:
xjapaneseyenx wrote:
blankheART wrote:

i train air rifle 10 meter , and for that i need to be in good shape for my heart rate and breathing to be good . also i hope it's an artist thing , that why i would be '' the only one '' :P

oh thats so cool. lmfao maybe art gives us an excuse to be quiet and we grew to like art because of it
Acheronta Movebo

Postby blankheART » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:08 am

blankheART

xjapaneseyenx wrote:
blankheART wrote:
xjapaneseyenx wrote:
blankheART wrote:

oh thats so cool. lmfao maybe art gives us an excuse to be quiet and we grew to like art because of it

yup

Postby Xiphor » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:15 pm

Xiphor

Hmm...well...Its definitely making me see how much hard work it takes to get good at something xD

Also id agree with all the creepy stuff of just observing people and the impulse to study anatomy whenever you see a person xD(maybe thats just me though) Like i go outside, and see someone just walking by and im like "OHHHH SHIT SO THATS HOW THAT LOOKS IN THAT ANGLE!" of course i dont say that aloud, but still. Another thing would probably be wanting to bring a sketchbook everywhere, it gives me something to do thats productive like sketching.

Also, lastly, the great admiration of seeing awesome pieces of art and just being able to appreciate the amount of work that had to be done to get to that drawing. Since i feel like before I really started to draw...I never really thought of it, but really most artists work their asses off to improve, and it makes me happy to see great art!

Postby xjapaneseyenx » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:38 am

xjapaneseyenx

Xiphor wrote:Hmm...well...Its definitely making me see how much hard work it takes to get good at something xD

Also id agree with all the creepy stuff of just observing people and the impulse to study anatomy whenever you see a person xD(maybe thats just me though) Like i go outside, and see someone just walking by and im like "OHHHH SHIT SO THATS HOW THAT LOOKS IN THAT ANGLE!" of course i dont say that aloud, but still. Another thing would probably be wanting to bring a sketchbook everywhere, it gives me something to do thats productive like sketching.

Also, lastly, the great admiration of seeing awesome pieces of art and just being able to appreciate the amount of work that had to be done to get to that drawing. Since i feel like before I really started to draw...I never really thought of it, but really most artists work their asses off to improve, and it makes me happy to see great art!

how about when you observe people or just things in the world then get so inspired to draw...only to find out you didnt bring a sketchbook or pen
Acheronta Movebo

Postby blankheART » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:52 am

blankheART

xjapaneseyenx wrote:
Xiphor wrote:Hmm...well...Its definitely making me see how much hard work it takes to get good at something xD

how about when you observe people or just things in the world then get so inspired to draw...only to find out you didnt bring a sketchbook or pen

or only to find that its too hard for you to draw

Postby xjapaneseyenx » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:32 pm

xjapaneseyenx

blankheART wrote:
xjapaneseyenx wrote:

or only to find that its too hard for you to draw

lmfao :D :D :D :D
Acheronta Movebo

Postby Xiphor » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:51 pm

Xiphor

xjapaneseyenx wrote:how about when you observe people or just things in the world then get so inspired to draw...only to find out you didnt bring a sketchbook or pen

Yeah ikr! Then u get home and just forget what got you inspired, or your inspiration wears off.
Its just kinda like
imgres.jpg
Damn it

Next

Return to Lounge