This is a place for non-art related conversations.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, virtueone

Postby Wyntry » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Wyntry

Subject title: Gaming?

Just got a ps4 a couple months back and was curious, who games? What's your favorite? I like gta v when I play but I'm into fps and rpg's, like destiny or final fantasy type 0. The list goes on.
"Study hard and all things can be accomplished; give up and you will amount to nothing". -Yamaoka Tesshu
Sketchbook: http://sycra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9424
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artofwyntry/

Postby DarkLored123 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:47 pm

DarkLored123

I have a PS4 but in my opinion it's a waste of money, this "future generation" of consoles really got over-exaggerated, many tripe-a titles are based on future nowadays and the gap is ridicules. That's really what ruined it for me, there are so few games on the PS4 such as Rainbow Six:Siege, Battlefield, and Uncharted that are actually good.

But yeah I don't play my PS4, it would have collected dust by now if it wasn't for my brother who enjoys it so much. My favorite game so far however is Uncharted 4, it is literary the reason why I purchased this console, really the best game franchise I saw so far.

Postby I_am_Nightmare » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:22 pm

I_am_Nightmare

I play a lot of games on PC. I really loved the Portal games, and I kinda like Overwatch and League of Legends. The only console I have is a PlayStation 2 :D
I don't want any apples! Stop asking!

DA: http://www.darkbluemadness.deviantart.com

Postby Xiphor » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:41 am

Xiphor

I game. Mostly play some RTS's with friends and fighters such as BlazBlue. I also play Star Citizen :D. Favorite game....hmm...Id have to say is Star Ocean till the end of time though ive never actually finished it...I really need to get around to that...but its really damn hard and long xD. Its an old JRPG on the ps2 that I played when I was younger(and didnt know english at the time) so I had no clue what was going on at all...Added a whole new layer to playing the game blind xD Though i restarted it this summer and gotten further and further so there is hope of finishing it xD

Postby Fantelle » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Fantelle

I don't game much anymore because my free time goes into drawing, but I used to be super into FPS and decision-based games. :)

Postby KngReingay » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:36 am

KngReingay

I do PC gaming and right now i'm so into Overwatch but i'm shit at it. Favorite is Kingdom Hearts series cuz i just grew with it but it's still pretty good.

Postby urpoutta » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:01 am

urpoutta

Best game 10/10

We have NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, Wii U, PS2, PS3, GBC, GBA, DS, DS3, PSP and some games I play on mobile. I don't play that much as I get motion sickness so FPS are really out of question or at least it's hour play time and break. My favourite game series is Pokémon really, I have 18 Pokémon games if I remember right... Zelda is also good but Duck hunt and Dr. Mario & Tetris have a special place in my heart. Worst game ever is Harry Potter and philosopher's stone on PS1 I will forever hate Ron because of that game.
Hope I make some sense in my babblings:''D

My sketchbook

Postby InEveningAir » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:09 am

InEveningAir

I just 100% beat Bravely Default!

Now I if I could just get my hands on Bravely second...

Postby SpasH » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:24 pm

SpasH

The best game is UFC on the PS3

Return to Lounge