This is a place for non-art related conversations.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, virtueone

Postby Sin » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Sin

Subject title: Introduce yourself!!

Welcome :)

Postby Aangkat » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Aangkat

H.E.L.L.O People :D

My name is Aaron Araya and I live in Sweden. I am currently studying Civil Engineer within Computer at Chalmers University.
But as all of you, I have also dreams to fulfill, I want to be good 3D artist and work within Computer Graphics.

I followed 3d max tutorials and enjoyed the projects I did for only 6 months, self-taught. After awhile I realized that I won't have my own style within 3d modelling, if I don't draw my own ideas.
Therefore I begun drawing in august 2012. I got so shocked that how important it is to express my 2D concept before I jump to 3d modelling.
So I end up only focusing on drawing and learning anatomy at first hand. I have no artistic talent whatsoever. But I am going to master this in time. Nothing is impossible if I spend my time.
If I ace my math exam, this shouldn't be impossible either lol :)

That is about me ^_^ ( this was nice ~)

Postby Total100 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Total100
Location: in my room. 1 laptop for video another laptop for forum. and a 1 sketchbook for drawing...

Aangkat wrote:H.E.L.L.O People :D

My name is Aaron Araya and I live in Sweden. I am currently studying Civil Engineer within Computer at Chalmers University.
But as all of you, I have also dreams to fulfill, I want to be good 3D artist and work within Computer Graphics.

I followed 3d max tutorials and enjoyed the projects I did for only 6 months, self-taught. After awhile I realized that I won't have my own style within 3d modelling, if I don't draw my own ideas.
Therefore I begun drawing in august 2012. I got so shocked that how important it is to express my 2D concept before I jump to 3d modelling.
So I end up only focusing on drawing and learning anatomy at first hand. I have no artistic talent whatsoever. But I am going to master this in time. Nothing is impossible if I spend my time.
If I ace my math exam, this shouldn't be impossible either lol :)

That is about me ^_^ ( this was nice ~)

welcome to the forum! i hope your stick around :)
"Art is my cooking channel, i watch it, drool over it, and hope to one day make it."
I'm Alex, I'm 12,
Here is my sketchbook= viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2900 :)

Postby Sin » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Sin

Welcome... you live in my dream country (metal music related) :D i wish you good luck and welcome to the forum :D

Postby Isius » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Isius

Hey guys =) I'm Isius. I've been drawing since I was like 3 years old! (no kidding, with proper alignment of eyes and stuff haha, it freaked people out) but I stopped drawing almost completely, halfway through high school, and up until just this christmas. I'm getting back into art again more seriously and have been following Sycra on youtube for a rather long time.

Enjoying browsing the work on here! Keep up the good work everyone

Postby Sin » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Sin

Welcome to the forum :)

Postby Total100 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Total100
Location: in my room. 1 laptop for video another laptop for forum. and a 1 sketchbook for drawing...

welcome!
"Art is my cooking channel, i watch it, drool over it, and hope to one day make it."
I'm Alex, I'm 12,

Postby Zjacklee » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Zjacklee

Welcome here, new members. :)
Look closely. Can you really See?!

http://zjacklee.deviantart.com/ that's my deviant. ^_^

https://www.facebook.com/Trplerainbow My fanpage.

Postby Kuronuma » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:08 pm

Kuronuma

Heya,

I'm Adéla, I'm a psychology student with passion for art, drawing and painting. I just recently got a tablet so I'm looking forward to all the fun I'll have with it! I hope to find inspiration and constructive criticism here so my skills may improve (cos I'm not all that good, meh).

I'm happy I found this :).
Check out my deviantart! http://psycadela.deviantart.com/
And my sketchbook viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8210&start=340 :)

Oh oh! I created my fb page! https://www.facebook.com/psycadela

Postby Total100 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:50 am

Total100

Kuronuma wrote:Heya,

I'm Adéla, I'm a psychology student with passion for art, drawing and painting. I just recently got a tablet so I'm looking forward to all the fun I'll have with it! I hope to find inspiration and constructive criticism here so my skills may improve (cos I'm not all that good, meh).

I'm happy I found this :).

welcome to the forum kuronuma! i cant wait for you to post more :D
I'm Alex, I'm 12,

Postby Zjacklee » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:00 pm

Zjacklee

Hi Adela,

welcome to the forum. If it's critique you want or tips on improving, you have come to the right place. 8-)

Postby stnkjuc » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:13 am

stnkjuc

Hello! So I'm going to be honest here, I really didn't think I was going to do one of these introductions because I never know what to say. But I figured I'd save everyone from the "who da fu is dis mang" mess! I'm Saba, 19 (20 in a month and four days), and I hide in mid-western Canada! I'm currently working on getting my degree in business administration for accounting and trying to improve my artistic skillz~ I started drawing (doodling and srs learning) when I was 8 but lost the passion around 15-16 because I took my very first art class. I hated art class, and I still don't honestly know why I hated it and why it made me hate drawing. Before all that, I mostly drew portraits and used coloured pencils. I'm 19 now, and I'm finally getting back into it. I'm a little rusty, but I feel this forum will get me on the right track. And I've tried other forums but they intimidated me too much because of the massive communities and too many strangers. But even though these boards are growing, I think I'll be fine once I get to know you guys. You seem friendlier, simply put. But don't hold back on the critiques! :mrgreen:

Postby Sin » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Sin

This is not really big forum, i became old member in week or two :P Welcome ;) i hope you will enjoy here ;)

Postby Zjacklee » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Zjacklee

Welcome around!
I know what you mean with the other big forums. this is indeed an inspiring forum so far to me. seeing the others constantly working on their skills teaches me a thing or two and also asking for critique keeps my eyes sharp. :)

Postby Rorschach94 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Rorschach94

Hello people, my name is devin and I have been a huge fan of art since I was a wee(?) baby. I am from a family of artists, not professional, but very good. I hope to someday become a comic book artist, not manga though, more like the walking dead, invincible, and the old spider-man comics. Unfortunately though my art isn't great, but I hope to change that. I have started to sketch daily and try new styles and techniques. I also joined this community in hopes of meeting people who enjoy art as much as I do and to get help from them as well, I hope to someday look back at this and see just how much my art has evolved. Thank you and I'll see you all on the forums. :D

Postby stnkjuc » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:03 pm

stnkjuc

Ahhh, even more excited to be here! Welcome Rors!

Postby Total100 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Total100

Rorschach94 wrote:Hello people, my name is devin and I have been a huge fan of art since I was a wee(?) baby. I am from a family of artists, not professional, but very good. I hope to someday become a comic book artist, not manga though, more like the walking dead, invincible, and the old spider-man comics. Unfortunately though my art isn't great, but I hope to change that. I have started to sketch daily and try new styles and techniques. I also joined this community in hopes of meeting people who enjoy art as much as I do and to get help from them as well, I hope to someday look back at this and see just how much my art has evolved. Thank you and I'll see you all on the forums. :D

welcome aboard! hope to see you post more! :D
I'm Alex, I'm 12,

Postby Total100 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Total100

stnkjuc wrote:Hello! So I'm going to be honest here, I really didn't think I was going to do one of these introductions because I never know what to say. But I figured I'd save everyone from the "who da fu is dis mang" mess! I'm Saba, 19 (20 in a month and four days), and I hide in mid-western Canada! I'm currently working on getting my degree in business administration for accounting and trying to improve my artistic skillz~ I started drawing (doodling and srs learning) when I was 8 but lost the passion around 15-16 because I took my very first art class. I hated art class, and I still don't honestly know why I hated it and why it made me hate drawing. Before all that, I mostly drew portraits and used coloured pencils. I'm 19 now, and I'm finally getting back into it. I'm a little rusty, but I feel this forum will get me on the right track. And I've tried other forums but they intimidated me too much because of the massive communities and too many strangers. But even though these boards are growing, I think I'll be fine once I get to know you guys. You seem friendlier, simply put. But don't hold back on the critiques! :mrgreen:

welcome to the forum! also thats what i like about this forum. its small with a lot of skilled freindly, simpley put etc.there are so many difrent type of people here just accepting each other for who they are and being freinds :)
i was afraid people would think low of me for being young :P

your right too. i tried out concept art and it just was to big of a community. i like how small this forum is. it lets you know everyone better. :)
I'm Alex, I'm 12,

Postby stnkjuc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:42 pm

stnkjuc

Thanks :] and yesss, plus people actually post on this forum aha :]

Postby Birdie » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Birdie

Hello people,
My (nick) name is Birdie and im 11!
I've been drawing for about 3 years but only recently started digital art :D
I am really drawn to the Final Fantasy look and Im currently experiment with styles. Im also trying to learn more realistic proportions.

That's really about it ._.

Postby gmanly » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:41 pm

gmanly

Hi im gmanly,

I like playing games, working and doodling!

Postby Hikaru » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:42 pm

Hikaru

Heya! I'm Shadi(shady), and I've been drawing since I was 5 yrs old (17 now). I didn't begin to draw seriously until last year, I'm a soon-to-be 3D animator and 3D designer. I'm also a huge gamer and otaku.
Don't be jealous, be inspired.

Postby Zjacklee » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Zjacklee

Otaku Power!!!
Spoiler: show

Postby Total100 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 am

Total100

Birdie wrote:Hello people,
My (nick) name is Birdie and im 11!
I've been drawing for about 3 years but only recently started digital art :D
I am really drawn to the Final Fantasy look and Im currently experiment with styles. Im also trying to learn more realistic proportions.

That's really about it ._.

your younger then me! im 12 and i thought i would stay the young kid of the forum lol. i cant wait to see you post some of your work!
I'm Alex, I'm 12,

Postby Birdie » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:42 am

Birdie

Total100 wrote:your younger then me! im 12 and i thought i would stay the young kid of the forum lol. i cant wait to see you post some of your work!

Wow.. So theres not many kids then XD and yeah I will make a sketchbook thread thing soon :D

PreviousNext

Return to Lounge