This is a place for non-art related conversations.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, virtueone

Postby aikoonodera » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:05 am

aikoonodera

Subject title: Are you involved with a fandom? Tell me which one!

I really like hearing about fandoms, even the ones I'm not apart of. It's a sort of passion of mine.
You should tell me which you're involved in, what you like about it, your favorite fanworks, favorite characters, if you ship anything, etc.

Example:
1: I'm a huge multishipper, but I really like Artemis Fowl and Harry Potter as sort of my "base" fandoms (and a few here or there I keep coming back to). I've also been surprisingly long term in the Love Live fandom because I play the mobile game regularly.
2: My favorite pairings in AF is Artemis/Butler. For Harry Potter, it's anyone male/Percy, honestly. Love Live is definitely Nozomi/Eli, or Nozomi/Eli/Maki, or Nozomi/Eli/Nico. Usually I sorta ship all the LL girls in one great big polyamorous pile, though. >.>
3: Favorite fanworks...I don't feel comfortable listing the HP one, and I haven't really found super fantastic Artemis Fowl fanworks except for oneshots my friends made. I know Efka-Zoi on tumblr writes some fantastic stuff, too. I haven't been super into AF lately, but...y'know. Finally, it's hard for me to think of a LL fanwork I like more then anything else, so I'll just give a blanket answer of "the inside jokes".
4: For my favorite characters, definitely:
-Harry Potter
-Albus Dumbledore
-Percy Weasley
-Nozomi Tojo
-Artemis Fowl
-Domovoi Butler
-Jon Spiro
-Minerva Paradizo

Ah, that was fun! You should join me~
I want to be your princess.

Art Facebook (usually the most up to date)
Art tumblr
Deviantart
Sketchbook (huge skill difference from first posts to now)

Return to Lounge