This is a place for non-art related conversations.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, virtueone

Postby BlackScorp » Fri May 27, 2016 1:40 pm

BlackScorp

Subject title: Traditional art into digital

Hey guys,

recently i found this http://www.iskn.co/ its a magnetic tablet, you can put the rings on your pens and the tablet record the movement of your pen and translate it to digital programs. currently iam wondering is it really usefull? when i draw something digitally, i often use CTRL+Z to undo my strokes, this is not possible to, instead you have to add the ring on your eraser pen and erase then. the drawing would take much longer i suppose.

what do you think? is it really usefull? or just another useless thing?

Postby Ambiguity » Sat May 28, 2016 8:10 pm

Ambiguity

Well it's always nice to have a physical copy of your work I suppose, I think the problem with these gadgets though is I don't think there is a way for them to really capture the line weight of your traditional drawing, so essentially they're just placing the lines correctly digitally. Wacom has had something similar out for quite some time called the Inkling btw, but this looks like it's better if you want to be able to use any tool traditionally(you have to use the provided pen with the Inkling afaik).

Postby lovijmoy » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:03 am

lovijmoy

While I traditionally partake in traditional art perhaps some of which I'll post here, I've recently taken up digital art up again for my set, Neo Redux link in sig.

There will be unfinished parts on most of the artwork, because I'm making these for fake cards, not so much as solo art pieces. So don't bother pointing that out.

Digital Art:

и еще Подскажите ремонт электрики спецтехники вот тут вычитал

Return to Lounge