This is a place for non-art related conversations.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, virtueone

Postby lunarisfenrir » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:12 am

lunarisfenrir

Subject title: Introduce yourself!!

Hello everyone. :) I'm Lunaris Fenrir. You can call me LunaFen or Lufe if you want!

I'm a long time lurker of this forum and I thought I'd introduce myself.

This is the year I want to take control of myself and actually work on my hobby and turn it into something more!
I look forward to seeing all the wonderful art everyone shares. Cheers!

Postby SpasH » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:06 pm

SpasH

Hi guys, :D :D :D

Postby tylerburden » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:06 pm

tylerburden

Hi, I'm Tyler. I drew a lot as a kid... then stopped... then started again and stopped. And now I'm starting again.

Postby Ristar » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:17 pm

Ristar

Greetings! I'm Ristar and I was actually intending to be a mechanical engineer until July 2017. I've cleared calculus and physics and moving forward until I heard Jay Z's 444 album. I still have no clue as to how that was able to change my life. I don't know what he said, I just don't know! But I've been on a drawing grind ever since. I started off with no guidance outside of youtube videos. I didn't know anybody and I lacked structure. But I found some online classes recently and have been working on them and all of you as well.

Postby Jaljae » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:09 am

Jaljae

Hi guys im a junior study digital design in college. Would like to learn and make some friends here.

Postby Radaiko » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:53 am

Radaiko

Hi,
My name is Radaiko.
I've been drawing a lot when I was a child, then stopped due to the stressful life of school.
I am not sure if I want to do art as a career, but I do want to get better in drawing the images that I have in my mind.

Postby Gr8blud » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:21 pm

Gr8blud

Hello,

My name’s Gr8blud, and I’m back after a couple years. I was Grea-t, but after I couldn’t get into that account, I made this one. I think it’s a good thing, actually, since my other sketchbook makes me a bit sick to look at... too many bad memories. I hope to change that though, and to make everyone’s experience who visits my page a little bit better. Feel free to message me about drawing together or whatever else.

Previous

Return to Lounge