Need some help in using the forum? Post your questions here!

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, virtueone

Postby Unknown001 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:10 pm

Unknown001

Subject title: How to post pictures?

Ive been trying posting some of my drawings for critique but always sends me to another page that says that the post was to large or when i try attaching the image it says that it could not b attached cuz theres a limit to 1mbt. Is it the medium with which im taking the pictures? Im taking them with an ipad 4 and even if its only 1 pictures keeps saying the same.
No excuses, you are where you are because of you and nobody else. Just stop coming up with excuses, get up and start running or time will leave you behind.

My sketchbook: http://forum.sycra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68576

Postby Vixie » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:30 pm

Vixie

if you are uploading pictures directly to the forum post (throught attachment) there´s limitation to 1000x1000px or 1MB, so you can´t upload any pictures above that size. You have to upload those pictures somewhere else (imgur or some other website where you can create albums and so) and then link that picture here =)
Hello. How are you? Have a nice Day. I'm socially awkward, sorry.
Sketchbook / Tumblr / deviantArt / Skype - if you'd like to chat: vixie.illustration

Postby Ambiguity » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:06 pm

Ambiguity

Postby Unknown001 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:54 am

Unknown001

Thx for the information :)
No excuses, you are where you are because of you and nobody else. Just stop coming up with excuses, get up and start running or time will leave you behind.

My sketchbook: http://forum.sycra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68576

Return to Help Center