Need some help in using the forum? Post your questions here!

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, virtueone

Postby crazymonkey220 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:34 pm

crazymonkey220

Subject title: continuously posting picture in my sketchbook

Hi there new to the forum so still working out the kinks. Ive managed how to create a sketchbook however im unsure how to putmore than one pic in my sketchbook without having to make a whoke new topic "sketchbook"

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Ambiguity

Depends on what method you're using to upload images. If youre using attachments you just keep adding files at the bottom of your post. If you're using a 3rd party site, you just use as many img tags as you have urls of images. There is also a topic under announcements(above every forum) called "Posting Images" you might want to check out.

Postby crazymonkey220 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:51 pm

crazymonkey220

i use camera picture files, so do i click the post replay button or is there another button when i enter my sketch book im meant to enter

Postby crazymonkey220 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:53 pm

crazymonkey220

guessing i just type the same sketchbook title at the top so it goes in the same sketchbook

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:45 pm

Ambiguity

You see how you're posting in your own topic right now? That's exactly how you post in your own sketchbook topic. I'm not sure what's tripping you up about this, it all seems pretty self explanatory.

I didn't want to have to type this up, but it looks like I have to:
Step 1. Click on the desired forum you want to make a topic in(e.g. The Arena, Sketchbook, Critique This!, etc.)
Step 2. Create a topic in the desired forum by clicking the "New Topic" button at the top left
Step 3. Write whatever you want(relative to the forum subject) in the big white rectangle and underneath the rectangle press either "Preview" to review what you've written, or Submit" to post the new topic.
Step 4. If you want to post in an existing topic, open it up by clicking on it and pressing "Post Reply" at the top left. (Note: you can find lost topics by using the search function in the forum it was posted in)
Step 5. If you want reply to a specific post in an existing topic, while quoting the post, you press the "Quote" button on the top right of that post.
Step 6. If you would like to make changes to an existing post YOU made in an existing topic, you can press the "Edit" button on the top right of that post.

For posting images, refer to this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6587

Return to Help Center