Need some help in using the forum? Post your questions here!

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, virtueone

Postby Zimatrix » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:33 am

Zimatrix

Subject title: My Sketchbook got Deleted

Hey guys, so I was online last night, replying to some posts in my sketchbook. Went to sleep. Woke up and decided to check if anyone had replied to my replies and found that my sketchbook is just... gone.

I have no idea what's happened or why. If nothing can be done then I'll just make a new one but I'm crossing my fingers that it can be revived somehow.

Postby Ambiguity » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:36 am

Ambiguity

I checked our moderator logs and it looks like it did get deleted, I'm really sorry Zima'. Unfortunately our forum doesn't have backups enabled either, which means you will have to make another one. Again, I'm really sorry that this happened, I had this happen to me around the time I first joined as well so I know it kinda sucks to lose everyone's posts of feedback and encouragement. I hope this won't discourage you from being active here.

Postby Zimatrix » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:37 am

Zimatrix

Ambiguity wrote:I checked our moderator logs and it looks like it did get deleted, I'm really sorry Zima'. Unfortunately our forum doesn't have backups enabled either, which means you will have to make another one. Again, I'm really sorry that this happened, I had this happen to me around the time I first joined as well so I know it kinda sucks to lose everyone's posts of feedback and encouragement. I hope this won't discourage you from being active here.

Hey Ambi, thanks for the reply. Don't worry it won't discourage me, I know stuff like this can happen, I had my fingers crossed that there might be a backup but if not then I'll just start a new sketchbook like you said :D

Return to Help Center