Have some questions? Want answers? Got some good tips? This is the place to ask, or answer, questions regarding art tools, and methods.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, virtueone

Postby Markus Creation » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:17 am

Markus Creation

Subject title: "Harem Anime" ?

It is so funny, but there is a Genre which is called "Harem anime" and it is exactly what it sounds like.
Do you know any of these (which are worth watching (story- or artwork-wise) ) ?
So funny..

Postby azarga » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:33 pm

azarga

https://myanimelist.net/anime/genre/35/Harem

As for "worth watching" I'd personally say "none" because it's simply not my cup of tea.
All harem anime are pretty much the same the same thing in different wrapping: plain plot, rigidly stereotypical characters, strong emphasis on main character being magnetically attractive for girls (if you need something about female central figure being attractive to men - try googling "reverse harem" ).

To choose which ones to watch first take a brief look at their cover - if the girls/boys there are your type - watch it if not - skip it, you won't miss anything.

You don't need to thank me.

Also don't you think this topic belongs in Lounge section? It hardly has anything to do with art questions and discussion.
Please check my stuff here:
My dA, it is pretty bad.

Postby warm-wax » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:16 pm

warm-wax

hmmm... Ouran Highschool Host Club is good, very funny, and surprisingly fast paced for shoujo.

Nisekoi is cute but very slow moving, not much develops. I actually prefer the little ova (I think that's the term) that was written before the series started.

School days is wild... and a bit stupid.

I havent seen highschool of the dead, but I've heard good things.

Also yeah, this is really in the wrong section haha

Return to Art Questions and Discussion