Have some questions? Want answers? Got some good tips? This is the place to ask, or answer, questions regarding art tools, and methods.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, virtueone

Postby Neska » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Neska

Subject title: Rough lines in Cintiq 13

So I have this problem, when I draw fast lines they get this rough look... I have this issue in both Photoshop and SAI2. Any idea about how to fix it?
problemo.jpg

Postby Audiazif » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:26 pm

Audiazif

I had a similar problem with my cintiq and I think it was solved when I turned off "Flicks", this is if you are running windows. You can turn it off in the "Pen and Touch" settings in the control panel under "Hardware and Sound"(i'm still running windows 7 so it could be different in later versions). I have also read that in the same setting panel you should disable "press and hold" if it is enabled, this also may causes this problem.
"Painting is edge hell!"

Deviantart
Sketchbook

Postby Neska » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:52 pm

Neska

Audiazif wrote:I had a similar problem with my cintiq and I think it was solved when I turned off "Flicks", this is if you are running windows. You can turn it off in the "Pen and Touch" settings in the control panel under "Hardware and Sound"(i'm still running windows 7 so it could be different in later versions). I have also read that in the same setting panel you should disable "press and hold" if it is enabled, this also may causes this problem.

I have it off and I still have that problem T////T I feel so disappointed about Wacom

Return to Art Questions and Discussion