Submit your artwork for critiques here, or give someone else some helpful criticism or advice on their artwork. Please keep things civil.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, Waveloop, imcostalong, virtueone

Postby Keebs » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:31 am

Keebs

Subject title: Critique for my Marvel art?

Bit of fan art of Vulture from Marvel's Spiderman Homecoming.
Loved the character and thought he looked very imposing, so i did something quite dark and menacing.
I'm pretty proud of it but i can't help thinking theres something I could have done better, or something i've done wrong.
So i'm looking for any kind of critique, just let me know if something looks a little off or if something could be improved for next time (anatomy/lighting/gesture/effects/DOF etc)
Vulture (1).jpg

Postby goago » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:34 pm

goago

i feel like his left arm looks kinda odd. He is definitely too short the way you drew him. If u hold your arm straight down your body, the tips of your fingers should be around the middle of your thigh.
You probably know about this so just spending a bit more time in the drawing phase will probably sort out mistakes like this. other than that i really have nothing to critizise because i think that you did a really good job at this painting. keep up the good work!

Return to Critique This!