Submit your artwork for critiques here, or give someone else some helpful criticism or advice on their artwork. Please keep things civil.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, Waveloop, imcostalong, virtueone

Postby Waveloop » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Waveloop

Subject title: don´t be shy and fire away

so after the ugky ninja zomby, I had to conterbalance with something... and although this one has some porportion issues... I think the guys won´t care to much :lol:

It was fun to do... just digg in and fire away if will please

I´ll post all diferent stages... gotta work on the background some more

cheers
sk.png
fotografia.PNG
seal2.png
seals modified.png

Postby Otakatt » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Otakatt

Not bad at all! I like this. XD

When I look at this, one of the first places my eye goes to is the waist and back. I know this is an exaggerated style, but it still looks somewhat awkward to me. It could just be my personal pet peeve talking here, but even with this exaggerated style I think her waist could be a little thicker so she looks better supported. It'd also give her back a more natural shape.
dat waist.jpg

Postby Waveloop » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:50 am

Waveloop

Otakatt wrote:Not bad at all! I like this. XD

When I look at this, one of the first places my eye goes to is the waist and back. I know this is an exaggerated style, but it still looks somewhat awkward to me. It could just be my personal pet peeve talking here, but even with this exaggerated style I think her waist could be a little thicker so she looks better supported. It'd also give her back a more natural shape.

yep I agree... that, or just take a little beef out off her right butt cheek... :lol: I really wanted to push that lordosis to the max... maybe I went to far and need to turn down a notch :D

Postby Otakatt » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:23 am

Otakatt

You could do that if you feel the derrier is too big, yup. I'd still thicken up that waist a little, but it's your call. :) Just depends on what kind of look you're going for.

Postby Fenix_N » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:46 am

Fenix_N

I don't mind the proportions so much; it's up to individual taste. I just think her breast are pointed up too much. They're lumps of fat and without support they should fall a bit. I also have a feeling that her pointer finger might be just a bit too long.

Postby alnoth » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:26 pm

alnoth

could sillicone be a support...?

Postby Waveloop » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Waveloop

alnoth wrote:could sillicone be a support...?

My man almoth saves the day! :lol:

Fenix_N wrote:I don't mind the proportions so much; it's up to individual taste. I just think her breast are pointed up too much. They're lumps of fat and without support they should fall a bit. I also have a feeling that her pointer finger might be just a bit too long.

I do agree Fenix and normally I would include a little gravity :D. But on this one I really wanted her to be solid rock perky. And I like that... "could take an eye out with this things felling" :lol:
On the other hand, the finger is a bit long...

Thanks all

Postby Fenix_N » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:59 am

Fenix_N

Lol, those breasts are military grade stabbing weapons. :D

Return to Critique This!