Start your own sketchbook thread! Finished works or works in progress, it doesn't matter, this is just for you to show the artwork you've been working on.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, Waveloop, imcostalong, virtueone

Postby Friendo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:55 pm

Friendo

Subject title: My sketchbook ! (Friendo)

another WIP, this time of my mom!

imo this turned out very nice and I cant wait to show her.
IMG_2785.jpg
photo reff.
17yr old, self taught Sinix clone, also student living in the Netherlands . sketch book!: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=99281&start=120

Postby Friendo » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:51 pm

Friendo

wanted to try and make two speed paints today, and I did.

they are to big to post here so I put them on ArtStation. link: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/KA0vx

first off, kinda tried to re-try an older painting where I made 3 faces with different lighting. used reff for all 3 of these. these took longer than expected, whole drawing finished in 2h.

IMG_2883.PNG
from reff.

second off tried doing something for the instagram normies so did this zombie drawing. used my own left hand as reff. took 36minutes.

IMG_2882.jpg
from reff.
17yr old, self taught Sinix clone, also student living in the Netherlands . sketch book!: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=99281&start=120

Postby Friendo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:12 am

Friendo

Didnt post for a while, but that doesn't mean i stopped drawing, so dont worry! ;)
in the contrary actually, I started follow and drawing class for the first time a few weeks ago and got accepted into an introduction year at the Rietveld academy.

Soon I'll try to find all the interesting stuff from the last couple weeks to post but atm all I have to post is this unfinished self portrait I made Monday. :I

its the largest face I've ever drawing, its supposed to be a 1:1 scale drawing. it took about an half hour-ish to get it to where its at. also one of my first times trying charcoal to draw. I kinda like it.
IMG_3181.jpg
from mirror reff.

hope to get into the groove of posting here again, since i really apreacte all the feedback I've gotten so far.

Postby Friendo » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:37 am

Friendo

Friendo wrote:Soon I'll try to find all the interesting stuff from the last couple weeks to post.

still going to happen I swear!

but anyway, here are a few studies i did during the art class at my school.
1538718418823.jpg
all from reff.

Postby ColonelHacker12 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:07 pm

ColonelHacker12

I dig your shadowy faces...
MY SKETCHBOOK (NSFW)

MY INSTAGRAM

"What are you looking at?!" - POTUS Francis Underwood

Previous

Return to Sketchbook