Start your own sketchbook thread! Finished works or works in progress, it doesn't matter, this is just for you to show the artwork you've been working on.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, Waveloop, imcostalong, virtueone

 

Postby Engell79 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:51 pm

User avatar
  Engell79
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Subject title: Engell79 book of pictures [NSFW]

some Paper pencil sketching been feeling more like using paper

Image
Image
Image
Image

 

Postby Valkhira » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:22 pm

User avatar
  Valkhira
Posts: 395
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:57 pm
Location: Living at the Gates of Wonderland.

Very nice lip studies! I think the only tip I'd be able to give is that not making the darker lines of the lips that clear would make it even better, in my opinion ^^ Good neck studies too, that first one looks very solid. And I like the figure resting on the bed, it's a very cute picture =). Nice work.
My tradition is the art of superstition.
Follow the white rabbit: Alice's Sketchbook

 

Postby Engell79 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:29 pm

User avatar
  Engell79
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Valkhira wrote:Very nice lip studies! I think the only tip I'd be able to give is that not making the darker lines of the lips that clear would make it even better, in my opinion ^^ Good neck studies too, that first one looks very solid. And I like the figure resting on the bed, it's a very cute picture =). Nice work.


thank you very much, id agree on the lips how ever the scanner does not portray the pictures as in RL... and yes the lines look to obvious on the scaned image

Image

 

Postby Engell79 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:45 am

User avatar
  Engell79
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:52 pm

first pic on my i pad pro with applepen
Image





 

Postby Ahsoothe » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:17 am

User avatar
  Ahsoothe
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:49 am

WHOOA
That last figure Lasse! Thumbs up x1000
I love your compostitions and how you place the "camera" KEEP UP! You're doing goood!

 

Postby Engell79 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:09 pm

User avatar
  Engell79
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Ahsoothe wrote:WHOOA
That last figure Lasse! Thumbs up x1000
I love your compostitions and how you place the "camera" KEEP UP! You're doing goood!


thank you Asu... i had been doing a set of gestures and decided to do the two i posted with out refrence.. :-)



 

Postby Xiphor » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:24 pm

User avatar
  Xiphor
Posts: 824
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:46 am

Very interesting last couple pieces....really good at telling a story with them man! They really make me think on what the world is about.

 

Postby Engell79 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:48 am

User avatar
  Engell79
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Xiphor wrote:Very interesting last couple pieces....really good at telling a story with them man! They really make me think on what the world is about.


Thank you u so much for the feedback Xiphor, im doing them between My practice schedule .... they are for the second part of the audio practice boook im doing.

Image
Image

 

Postby Engell79 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:18 am

User avatar
  Engell79
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Image

Keeped this image rather more sketchy

 

Postby Kyoobies » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:22 am

User avatar
  Kyoobies
Posts: 724
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:49 pm
Location: United States

You have been improving a ton, and I love watching your progress. ^^ Keep doing what your doing and you're bound to keep that momentum. I was gonna say *improve in no time*, but then I realized you already have so that doesn't work at all. xD
"Balsamic Vinegar" - Tsukasa Hiiragi

- - My [NSFW] Sketchbook! :D - - 21/m - -

 

Postby Engell79 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:39 pm

User avatar
  Engell79
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Kyoobies wrote:You have been improving a ton, and I love watching your progress. ^^ Keep doing what your doing and you're bound to keep that momentum. I was gonna say *improve in no time*, but then I realized you already have so that doesn't work at all. xD


Thank you so much for the comment Kyoobies it means alot to me, i try to improve but its always hard to deduct if you actually have improvement :-).

Image

 

Postby Artenthusiast » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:02 pm

  Artenthusiast
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:47 pm

You are getting better and better mate! And your gestures also seem to really be paying off!
Aspiring concept artist/illustrator/graphic novelist

"With great power comes great bullshit."

My sketchbook: http://www.sycra.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 80#p196780

 

Postby Koźlik » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:20 pm

User avatar
  Koźlik
Posts: 1351
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Poland

Hey man, there's definitely progress from the 1st page to here! Your drawigns are getting more and more intresting!
Also the last vehicle drawing look pretty cool!
Keep it up! :)
I like to draw girls. If you like girls too, you should check my Sketchbook ^^
There's stuff on my Twitter and Instagram too.
I do streams sometimes, mostly weekends on my Picarto channel.

 

Postby Valkhira » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:39 am

User avatar
  Valkhira
Posts: 395
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:57 pm
Location: Living at the Gates of Wonderland.

I like the picture of the naked woman being pointed at =). Shoulders might be just a bit too wide though, on women it's usually a head on each side or less.
My tradition is the art of superstition.
Follow the white rabbit: Alice's Sketchbook

 

Postby Engell79 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:32 am

User avatar
  Engell79
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Koźlik wrote:Hey man, there's definitely progress from the 1st page to here! Your drawigns are getting more and more intresting!
Also the last vehicle drawing look pretty cool!
Keep it up! :)

Your just saying that to make me draw more nude girls....and it worked... heh heh.. joke a side:
Thank you koz.... means alot to hear. Even more from someone With your progress during the relative short time ive followed u.... and still i consider you Shoulder to shoulder with the likes of Einstein Cuz u figured out why it's good to have 6 hands muhahahahahahahahaha........

Valkhira wrote:I like the picture of the naked woman being pointed at =). Shoulders might be just a bit too wide though, on women it's usually a head on each side or less.

Yes i belive Your right they are a bit to wide... hadn't noticed it before you said it. Now thinking if I'm gonna redo the image...

Artenthusiast wrote:You are getting better and better mate! And your gestures also seem to really be paying off!


Thank you so much arthe and your a big help .. hangouts with you are often like a good study group... in good company.

I finally got some sense of gestures.. or atleast how they make sense to me! It's basically sub conscious training of several things simplification and visual library being the primary ones no matter which type of gestures u use....

It happened during this session... lol

http://i.imgur.com/kVxwoLa.jpg

 

Postby Engell79 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:27 am

User avatar
  Engell79
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:52 pm

On this wired psycadelic note I say good night

Image

 

Postby Wyntry » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:24 am

User avatar
  Wyntry
Posts: 852
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:03 pm
Location: Louisiana, U.S.

I can see the story is really progressing along. :) And your work with gesture looks like it is paying off. Have a good Christmas, man. :D
"Study hard and all things can be accomplished; give up and you will amount to nothing". -Yamaoka Tesshu
Sketchbook: http://sycra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9424
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artofwyntry/

 

Postby Engell79 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:54 pm

User avatar
  Engell79
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Wyntry wrote:I can see the story is really progressing along. :) And your work with gesture looks like it is paying off. Have a good Christmas, man. :D

Thx Matey
Yes gestur drawing does a lot more than one would seem


Here some updates

Image
Image
Image


PreviousNext

Return to Sketchbook

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron