Start your own sketchbook thread! Finished works or works in progress, it doesn't matter, this is just for you to show the artwork you've been working on.

Moderators: SeaQuenchal, Waveloop, imcostalong, Ambiguity, virtueone

Postby Lemonoree » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:32 am

Lemonoree

Subject title: LemonDude forges stuff

I'm in no way new, I'm pixogon returning from a long pause and a lot of thinking. In my heart I really do want to be able to replicate life through color and form in my eyes in some fashion I see fit. The things I definetly have to work on is (realism, lighting, general form, value, proper shading, anatomy and all other basic junk). I'm still at a moderate level of satisfaction so I'll try to take it some place.

Since I'm starting fresh again here's stuff from a new folder I've done.

Last edited by Lemonoree on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby jobenjo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:54 pm

jobenjo

you know mate, I'd love to see your stuff but all the images, they be locked my dude.
wanted to look at your old stuff tho cause your old profile pic looks nice but all those images are gone too.
your deviantart is neat as heck tho bro
and its good your back to creating again, nothing like getting the old juices flowing, and i do hope it ends up some place
Hope you're having fun drawing, or whatever it is ya do!
My Sketchbook is here: viewtopic.php?t=79758

Postby Lemonoree » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:24 pm

Lemonoree

jobenjo wrote:you know mate, I'd love to see your stuff but all the images, they be locked my dude.
wanted to look at your old stuff tho cause your old profile pic looks nice but all those images are gone too.
your deviantart is neat as heck tho bro
and its good your back to creating again, nothing like getting the old juices flowing, and i do hope it ends up some place

Oh my bad, I kinda forgot I locked my blog that I posted stuff on, unlocked now though :p. Oh that I kinda needed a place where I could upload stuff and delete them all at will, plus I didn't really feel for keeping my old stuff up for various reasons. But thanks dude! Just came up with a sure fire way to keep drawing and not give up!

Postby Plumbum » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:54 am

Plumbum

I'm seriously jealous of your creativity when it comes to your characters! How do you come up with them?
We have DID (the thing Sycra has).

Quick summary of forum writers:
Artist: she is mainly the one who draws.
Writer: he is usually the one who writes on the forum.
Lawyer: he studies everything, honestly.
Real names are private.

Sketchbook: http://www.sycra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14540

Postby Lemonoree » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:24 pm

Lemonoree

Plumbum wrote:I'm seriously jealous of your creativity when it comes to your characters! How do you come up with them?

Ayy thank you! I'm pretty much just recycling colors and ideas, sometimes I get a dream sequence with some characters, so it just comes to me at times too. Not much of an explaination but all these are generally just experimental stuff all n' all.

Postby Lemonoree » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Lemonoree

Attempting to exit emotional slump

Postby fi_le » Tue May 01, 2018 12:01 pm

fi_le

Oh, this is good stuff. Hmmmm...

Postby CaptainKiryu » Wed May 16, 2018 5:54 am

CaptainKiryu

Aw, man your style of drawing and painting is super cool. They almost remind me of illustrations for kids books with the texture and level of elegant simplification they have.
I post art to these places
Twitter: https://twitter.com/captain_kiryu
Deviantart: https://captain-kiryu.deviantart.com/
Tumblr: http://captainkiryusart.tumblr.com/

Postby Lemonoree » Fri May 18, 2018 9:19 pm

Lemonoree

@fi_le Thanks man!

@CaptainK Thanks! Y'know I've never noticed that, guess I just picked that stuff up. Considering how I like things simple, I can dig it!

Trying to understand perspective n' stuff

Return to Sketchbook