This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Catonis » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:17 am

Catonis

Subject title: just searching for someone that can advice me

well... i start drawing like on 6 grade on the school but i stop the drawing because i was paranoic about my bad drawing then i never draw until the last year of high school that i realize that i wanted to draw then when i start my paranoia began again and i sometimes block my self im just looking for people that can say to me tips advices, tricks or whatever that helps me on my improvement... i know that if i keep practicing i will be better but i just need a help from other artist... also if there is someone that knows how to paint on SAI also i apreciate it if he teach me, i also accept other tools recommendations and i use mouse im still saving for a tablet...

http://zacubo23.deviantart.com/
my deviantart

Postby eev11 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:41 pm

eev11

You could always hit me up on Skype (my skypename is evadoetniets) and i'd be glad to show you some of the basics and some practices that might benefit you, i also know some great art links for inspiration, references and tutorials. Feel free to ask me anything! :D

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies