This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby freakinfrank » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:08 pm

freakinfrank

Subject title: Newbie looking for mentor or art buddy.

Hello, I have been drawing for a small while and recently got more into it as a hobby. I don't really have anything interesting to show as I am still learning the fundamentals and don't have much experience in drawing. I'm hoping that someone who already passed this phase could help me pass mine.
The only things I have to show are a few body part sketches I did for practice.

Postby zabrine » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:45 pm

zabrine

I'd love to be your art buddy man :) Trying to get better myself. Lets learn the fundamentals together!
All we gotta do is just be friends~

My tumblr- http://annabelleepoe.tumblr.com/tagged/bikosketches

Postby freakinfrank » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:41 pm

freakinfrank

zabrine wrote:I'd love to be your art buddy man :) Trying to get better myself. Lets learn the fundamentals together!

Sure thing, don't really know how art buddies work though.

Postby zabrine » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:39 am

zabrine

well, I could add you in skype, google or any social network then we could draw together online if possible. And we talk to each other to inspire and help one another i guess. :)
All we gotta do is just be friends~

My tumblr- http://annabelleepoe.tumblr.com/tagged/bikosketches

Postby Spacecookie » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:29 pm

Spacecookie

Postby DonBosco » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:20 am

DonBosco

Hi!

I've recently gotten serious about my art and want to improve my much needed to be improved skills. I saw the link you posted for the google hangout. I joined without thinking. :)) I hope you don't mind that i didn't ask permission before doing so.

Postby Spacecookie » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Spacecookie

It's fine, it's a community set up specifically for everyone here at sycra to organise hang-outs with each other and to learn how to art better in each other's company, and to bask in the glow of the wonderful artinators which we might accidentally admire :)

The only problem is that there can only be 10 people maximum in a hangout together.

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies