This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby isntGabriel » Mon May 02, 2016 4:44 pm

isntGabriel

Subject title: more than one study guy would be cool

Hello,

First off I would like to state I live in the golden state, California, and I am still in school at age 14 and also a male. So it is not always guaranteed I will be able to draw with you all the time. I've been drawing since august 2015 and I enjoy to draw very stylized. Now with that out of the way, I am really struggling with figures and hands mainly. Getting the energy and motion into the figures is difficult, and especially proportions. But mostly everything else I am OK in. I would say I am about a level 13-ish artist if I were to speak in Sycra's terms.

Skype me at around 3:00 pm pacific time if you're looking for another artist to work with -IsntGabriel- (the picture should be some underwear with a hand in it)

Thank you, amigos
Last edited by isntGabriel on Mon May 02, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skyscraper of a 14 year old

Postby isntGabriel » Mon May 02, 2016 5:10 pm

isntGabriel

BUT COMMENT HERE FIRST
skyscraper of a 14 year old

Postby ZeroisDead » Mon May 02, 2016 5:14 pm

ZeroisDead

I am interested, but me being only about level 10 or possibly lower, I would probably not be able to held you as much.
Just a simple teen with a focus in graphic art and design.

My sketchbook, if your interested: http://www.sycra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18640

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies