This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby howlinwolf23349 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:36 am

howlinwolf23349

Subject title: LISTEN UP!!!

I seriously WANT to get better at drawing! I'm looking for someone who is as serious as me about learning to draw and is in it for the long haul.

I'm still a complete amateur and I'm willing to listen and practice whatever as long as it means that we can help each other.
Sorry,I don't have any money to pay.I hope we can work together to get better.

If you get easily discouraged or don't plan on being constant then don't waste my time.

I seriously need someone who wants to put in the work.

I also would love for us to make a individual goals to keep us focused!

:3
Last edited by howlinwolf23349 on Thu May 05, 2016 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Caos » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:41 pm

Caos

hi!
I've been drawing for about 4 years with pen, pencils, ink and watercolors. I take art pretty seriously so I think I can help you improve.
I'm new on this website so I don't have a sketchbook here yet but if you have skype I can send you some of my drawings so you can see my style, process, ect

My skype is orcadonka.
Caos

Postby Rhydwyn » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:25 pm

Rhydwyn

What you said are pretty much the things I need in an art buddy too, my friend. I really want to turn this into a career and I'm really trying to improve myself so I'd love to link up with you.

http://zenbuffalo.deviantart.com/
https://www.instagram.com/bulletthekid/

Here's some of my art platforms to give you an idea of where I'm at in terms of skill.

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies