This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Enedwaith » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:56 am

Enedwaith

Subject title: Also looking for a buddy/mentor

Hi guys! I'm new here. My name is Karolina, I'm from Poland and I'm 20. I've been drawing for my whole life, but not very often. Recently I started to think about my art in a more serious way. I have never consciously practise basic skills like perspective or anatomy, but lately (maybe a month) I started to practise it everyday.
Here is my deviantart http://robinmeitner.deviantart.com/ it's a fresh account so there are only few of my drawings. I like any kind of technics (acrylic paint, pencils, digital art are my favs) I really want to improve my art, but I don't know anyone from my enviroment who is also drawing. I would be very pleased if there is someone who could critique my art, point my mistakes or talk or wathcing each other progress and support. Whatever you want, I'm open for everyone, beacause I want to meet some artist mates. Contact me on Skype if you're interested - Robin Meitner (ofiufiu)

Postby isntGabriel » Mon May 02, 2016 4:51 pm

isntGabriel

try meeting with Nabuhudonoz
skyscraper of a 14 year old

Postby howlinwolf23349 » Thu May 05, 2016 12:26 am

howlinwolf23349

Are you still looking for a study buddy? :3

My email is howlinwolf23349@Gmail.com

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies