This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby PineapplePants » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:01 pm

PineapplePants

Subject title: Looking for a study buddy, or a mentor!

Hey, I am a aspiring to become an employee in the animation industry - but currently, I'm working on pretty much anything. :D My style is cartoony, however I am still open to try anything. I would love to have someone to turn to to ask questions on what I should do, how I should fix it, etc. My biggest goals ATM is getting better at digital painting, techniques, and anatomy. Still, I'm open to anything.

Link to my sketchbook - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17659

Postby Zeroatz » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:59 pm

Zeroatz

Heyyy there, I'm actually aiming for being an animator as well haha I'm working towards more cartoon animation as well, a semi-realistic anime/cartoon style (but I focus mostly on horror/psychological genres). From time to time, I still do something cutesy cartoon stuff as well. But If I'm planning to become animator, I kinda have to draw all kinds of styles

Anyway, I'm definitely not yet a mentor material lol but don't mind being a study buddy with ya!
And I'm currently working mostly on anatomy, so I kinda know some some :)
A total Idiotic Dreamer :3
My DevianART / My SketchBook

Postby PineapplePants » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:24 am

PineapplePants

Your artwork is great! :D I'd love to have you as a study buddy~ I'll note you on DA

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies