This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby rayssev » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:11 am

rayssev

Subject title: Rayssev: Looking for a Mentor/ Art Trainer

Hello, my name is Gaviero. I'm a young artist looking for tutelage- I've been a self-taught artist for a few years, but I still lack the sort of skills I've been aspiring to earn. I'm very active and dedicated to becoming better and learning new things. When I'm not doing school, I'm researching and drawing. Here's my tumblr, where I've put most of the stuff I've been working on: http://rayysef.tumblr.com/

A few of my primary concerns (though, I do recognize my worry might be entirely misdirected, so feel free to correct me on what to prioritize on): How to work with color, My inefficiency (work takes from 7 hours to 4 days), backgrounds, and perspective.

I'm interested in learning everything there is to learn, (WELL, charicature weirds me out a bunch but if it's necessary I'll also do that) but my main goals are more towards: Digital Painting, Comics, Illustration, Animation (no experience). This list doesn't really describe everything I want, but the gist is, I want to achieve total mastery. (maybe a list of my heroes would be better! But that'd be a really long post :p)

Thank you very much for reading! I hope to get to work with you soon.

Postby jaizistaptact » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:39 pm

jaizistaptact

Your images that you have uploaded dont work. :/ sorry
No matter what I do, I cant get any of your photobucket images to work.

Maybe upload them someplace else?

Click here!..

Postby howlinwolf23349 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:56 pm

howlinwolf23349

First,I love the ponies you drew! XD

Second,I'm no pro but I would definitely love to work or study with you! I'm a complete amateur but I'm willing to do whatever it takes and listen to any type of criticism to get better!

My email is howlinwolf23349@Gmail.com

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies