This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Zeroatz » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:00 pm

Zeroatz

Subject title: Looking for study buds & art friends

Hi, my name is Zero and I'm an easily distracted idiot that likes to draw. My art level... hmmm... If lvl 100 is the max, mine would be roughly bout lvl 20?
I focus mostly on animating and I like to draw anything relating towards the topic of horror or psychological genre. I do occasionally enjoy drawing something less scary, shojo stuff.

I'm looking for some study buds or art friends that would like to exchange honest detailed critique, feedback or opinion regarding on the respective artworks... or just basically talk bout life haha. Thou I can be a buffoon sometimes, so you might need to explain a bit more in detailed if needed :(
Oh~! I can also speak and write in English, Korean and Mandarin, so at least there would be less of a chance of getting a language barrier hahaha

If you're interested, do let me know~!
My time zone might be a bit off for most people, since I stay in South Korea. But with my amazing sleeping schedule, I might be able to hang more than usual hahaha

Sincerely,
Zero
A total Idiotic Dreamer :3
My DevianART / My SketchBook

Postby Camnel » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:14 pm

Camnel

Hey man, would be cool to chat, add me up on skype. Search camilo.gesp

Postby Zeroatz » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Zeroatz

Camnel wrote:Hey man, would be cool to chat, add me up on skype. Search camilo.gesp

Cool :D on it~!
A total Idiotic Dreamer :3
My DevianART / My SketchBook

Postby BulletHell » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:32 am

BulletHell

I am also an easily distracted idiot who likes to draw. I guess we will get along. Add me on skype if you want, search for "micsoft20121".
A guy who has some problems with his head.
My NSFW sketchbook - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17420
My music https://soundcloud.com/gregzhel
My FurAffinity for stuff I don't post here http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gregzhel/

Postby caaaetano » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:35 pm

caaaetano

Hey, if you're interested add me on skype (joao.caetano.97).

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies