This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby FallenFox » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:43 am

FallenFox

Subject title: Seeking a Mentor/Study Buddy

Hello there c:
I go by Fox. I'm looking for either a mentor or a study buddy. I will most likely need a bit of guidance; I would be glad to return the favor. Be aware though, I most likely can't give much advice as that I'm pretty new to drawing. I drew a lot when I was younger, but fell out of that habit. I picked up art about a year or so ago. I've never been really serious about practicing/being consistent with my art, but I hope to really get down to business with it :3 (But of course still having some fun :D )

I have bought Figure Drawing For All It's Worth but haven't dove into it yet. I'm hoping to start my art path with learning about anatomy/figure drawing. If you have a suggestion of where to start please do tell, I'm still a bit lost :?

A couple of things you might want to know beforehand:
-I have Skype (or email if preferred)
-I'm a bit busy with school etc. but I truly wish to squeeze in time to practice/draw/study.

Postby SneeuVlokkie » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:52 pm

SneeuVlokkie

I have been studying and practising some constructive anatomy lately, I probably won't be able to mentor you as I am also learning but I can fit the role of 'study buddy' xD. Send me a pm on the site or on deviantart?
I have quite a few resources downloaded and bookmarked that I can share with you as well ^^

My deviantart so you can see what my art is like and also if you want to message me there: http://sneeu-vlokkie.deviantart.com/

Have a great day, cheers :)

Postby caaaetano » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:43 pm

caaaetano

I'm starting studying anatomy as well, just bought "Anatomy for artists". I feel kind of lost because I'm beginning, so trying to sort out what I should be studying first. If you like you can add me on skype, (joao.caetano.97)

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies