This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby innyara » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:05 pm

innyara

Subject title: Looking for study buddies

Hi everyone!

As the title says I'm looking for study buddies because I'm really lazy but at the same time I want to improve so i need someone else to work with so I stop delaying it.

I will introduce a bit of myself:
My name is Ines, I'm 19 yo, I'm from Spain, and I have been drawing since little, but just as a hobby so I have a very low level, I can only draw girls in front views, everything else I draw looks like if I have never drawn before >.<
I'm currently studying chemistry at an university so I don't have too much time to draw.

For the moment until summer what I would like to do is to draw studies of x thing, x pose... along the week (which we will set between the participants) and we will show each others every Sunday to see our mistakes, improvement and so. And in Saturdays or Sundays I was thinking about drawing on a hangout or something similar the same picture and help each others in real time :3
Of course everything will be out of our comfort zone to push ourselves to improve >:D

I would be interested on at least 1 person and a max of 3 for the moment so we can know about each others and get along.
If you like anime and manga it would be even better, and I would like to be with someone who talks Spanish but I can also talk in English (I will do my best xD)
Also I would prefer if you have a similar level to me, I have basic ideas about anatomy but I can't draw in different perspectives of points of view, also I'm bad drawing boys and coloring xD if you want to see it check my drawings on the link to deviantart on my signature. (I'm always on my comfort zone ;___; )

If you are interested introduce yourself in a reply of this post or with a private message and tell me In which social media is more suitable for you to be in contact with me.

Thank you and keep drawing!! n.n
19-F-Spain
Love kitties and drawing >o<
Sketchbook http://sycra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17153

Postby Camnel » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:38 pm

Camnel

Hey Inés! It would be nice to help each other, i'm also into manga/anime and can speak spanish lol. Most suitable media to contact is skype I think.

Postby innyara » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:05 pm

innyara

Camnel wrote:Hey Inés! It would be nice to help each other, i'm also into manga/anime and can speak spanish lol. Most suitable media to contact is skype I think.

Hola Camnel^^, gracias por contestar. mi skype es junior123456739 (no me dejó poner el 8 xD) de momento hasta que consiga un micrófono si no te importa sólo puedo hacer llamadas desde el móvil y en el ordenador podríamos conectarnos con join me.

también he estado echando un vistazo a tu sketchbook, tienes muy buena base, no se si querrías empezar de 0 o seguir a tu ritmo y simplemente coordinarlos para hacer los estudios los fines de semana? como lo ves?

saludos^^
19-F-Spain

Postby Camnel » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:10 pm

Camnel

Cualquier ritmo esta bien, solo quiero empujar hacia adelante c:, te agrego a skype luego para hablar bien ^^

Postby innyara » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:37 pm

innyara

vale, ya te tengo, ahora estoy hablando con otros dos que puede que también se unan, cuando este decidido formó un grupo y hablamos más detalles ahi
19-F-Spain

Postby Camnel » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:40 pm

Camnel

:D :D :D

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies