This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Lancelight » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Lancelight

Subject title: Looking for an honest mentor/buddy

More than anything I'm looking for a mentor/buddy that can be honest with me because I want to pinpoint exactly what I need to focus on. I tend to delude myself when I
finish a drawing because I have confidence issues so having someone there who can be honest with me and give me useful critique would benefit me greatly.

This is where a mentor might come in handy. I'm not really looking for someone who is good at drawing, but someone who can guide me down the right path one way or another.

I have no problem critiquing others so if I find a good buddy to learn with I'm hoping we can bounce a lot of ideas and critiques around so that we can both learn and grow together.

Be warned! I'm a pretty shy guy but once I'm warmed up to you Friendship is inevitable.

Whether you decide to help me or not thank you very much for reading my post. I hope everyone finds what they are looking for in their future.

P.S. Idk how to post pictures so here is a sorta recent one in a link
http://imgur.com/0pKUhIO
(The image above is dated. Currently I'm working in traditional, drawing realistic mostly to improve my fundamentals. No current work is on my CPU but I can provide it if necessary)

Postby foggylamp » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:45 am

foggylamp

Hey I'd be willing to be your study buddy, as long as your honest with me as well. What is the best way to contact you?

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies