This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Mailus » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Mailus

Subject title: Looking for new art friends, mentors, and such

So yeah, as much as I like learning from video tutorials, I´d also like to know others that are learning like me, and also people willing to spot my (many maaaaaaany) flaws, and maybe help me out figuring how to improve. I really need some help here. My current main focus atm is anatomy, proportion and expression (movement, not just face expression).

I´ll leave my gallery link, so you can get an idea of my lvl (about lvl 1/10000000000000) http://mailus.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

Looking forward to meeting new artists and discovering new tricks and styles.

Postby blacksalt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:44 pm

blacksalt

I'm in the same boat as you. I'd be interested in being an art friend, as i'm new to this forum and i'm looking for one myself. You are definitely higher then a level 1, I also believe I can learn from you. :D

Postby Mailus » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:33 am

Mailus

blacksalt wrote:I'm in the same boat as you. I'd be interested in being an art friend, as i'm new to this forum and i'm looking for one myself. You are definitely higher then a level 1, I also believe I can learn from you. :D

Well, is a start, we're all here hoping to learn from each other. I´m not sure i've got much to teach, but I can comment on actual works. If you have a deviantart or some site were you upload your drawings, it'll be good to know, so i could check them out.

Postby Gaurav » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:50 am

Gaurav

hello guys, I want to join you guys. I saw your work and it was great. I such with details and need some help from you and hope to help you out with your work. I prefer to draw traditionally. I don't have much work to show but you can check it out on [grvart.blogspot.in ]

Postby Mailus » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:09 pm

Mailus

Gaurav wrote:hello guys, I want to join you guys. I saw your work and it was great. I such with details and need some help from you and hope to help you out with your work. I prefer to draw traditionally. I don't have much work to show but you can check it out on [grvart.blogspot.in ]

Well, thanks for the comment, but i think i didnt express myself well enough in the initial post...I don't want to casually draw sometimes and share progress from time to time. I´m looking for people that want to or can draw daily, to improve...And hopefully find a mentor that could suggest us what to practice and how...Also, Blacksalt hasn't given any signs of life yet.

I´ve checked your blogspot, and got some nice stuff i couldnt wrap my head around doing with my current skills, so praise. Wondering if you use deviantart, or have a more extensive gallery to look at.

Postby Gaurav » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Gaurav

Sorry I can't assist you on daily basis but I can help you out on weekly basis. Just post what you want to learn I will be more than happy to help you with anything. And I am really glad to find someone who is sincere about drawing. Sorry I will post some other stuff depending on your demand.

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies