This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby geryes » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:42 pm

geryes

Subject title: Study Buddy - Focus on Anatomy & dynamism/poses

Looking for one or more people who are focusing on their anatomy and poses.

2-3 times a week we or I will come up with a subject matter to draw, i.e. barbarian woman, space lizard, 4 armed man, etc.. Only focus on anatomy and pose, no clothes, backgrounds, or color.

We share what we draw, critique, learn something new, and move onto the next subject matter.

This is for anyone who wants to sharpen their ability to draw the human body (or humanoid) in as many poses as possible. This is also to develop an internal library of poses for each person as well.

Let me know who is interested and I can come up with a time frame. This could be a weekly practice that anyone could take part in as well.

My Skype name is Sammy Lightfoot, i'm also in the skype group and Google+ group.
I too mainly draw girls.
Sketchbook
Deviantart

Postby Fantelle » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:53 am

Fantelle

I'd love to take part, as I'm starting my anatomy studies after the summer. >> Liisavdb on skype. :)

Postby L3V » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:55 pm

L3V

Yea Im up for it, im getting more active in the hangouts too. You can add me on skype: Onevva

Postby OfficerRattlesnake » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:47 am

OfficerRattlesnake

i've got use of my tablet back and this seems really nifty! fayur.girlalu for mine.
linking to your sketchbook seems to be the thing to do here, so-- boop!
also also i'm really awful at getting back to people about their sketchbooks too, i'm very sorry!

Postby Master2rulez » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:15 am

Master2rulez

You can add me. Skype: awesomekid361

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies