This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby wrong_thief » Tue May 12, 2015 12:19 pm

wrong_thief

Subject title: Willing to mentor

Hi
I suppose I'll offer myself as a mentor since I'm confident with some of my skills.
I'm willing to help with painting, colour and lighting. I'm not amazing at anatomy but I can give out help for any who need it. I can't help out with line art though, as it's my true weakness.
I'm available over Skype and it's the best way to contact me reliably so if you want to be mentored by me it will mainly be by Skype.
I will do actual calls if you're up to it (though my voice doesn't match my gender so please note that if it makes you uncomfortable). I'm willing to show what I do live, and willing to critique.

This is my sketchbook but I have hardly anything in it (sorry, I don't feel like it's appropriate to post most of my work since it is for other people)
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14176

Postby wrong_thief » Wed May 13, 2015 7:13 am

wrong_thief

Since I didn't add it to the original part, my Skype name is " truecatlord " , and my time zone is AEST which is UTC +11:00.

Postby aikoonodera » Wed May 13, 2015 3:26 pm

aikoonodera

Sent a skype request!
I want to be your princess.

Art Facebook (usually the most up to date)
Art tumblr
Deviantart
Sketchbook (huge skill difference from first posts to now)

Postby Master2rulez » Mon May 18, 2015 1:03 am

Master2rulez

Sent a request.

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies