This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby etykool » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:47 pm

etykool

Subject title: Looking for a mentor

Hi everyone, looking for a good artist whos interested in helping me getting my art on another level. I struggling at sketching and id love to get some help in diverse aspects, including self marketing. So im here looking for a mentor but id like to also be kind of a friend. Im open to chatting on skype or hangout if the other person is interested. I really want to improve and I draw 4-5 hours a day. Heres my deviantart:
http://etykool.deviantart.com/

P.s Im pretty interested in environments and concept art. Id be willing to share my best and worst art to my mentor, including my 2 personal sketchbooks.

Edit: My friend and I are also look for buddies to draw with. Were both 16 years old and thinking about doing art as a living. We are fluent in English and french so if anybody is interested to share some knowledge I would be really happy to share mine as well. If youre interested, just pm me or comment ^^
I'm a guy, I'm 16 years old, and I love art and League of Legends.
Deviantart
Sketchbook

Postby KoffiFueledSketches » Tue May 12, 2015 1:14 pm

KoffiFueledSketches

If you're still looking for someone I would be willing to?
I don't have any experience in concept art but I've been working on drawing organic environments recently.
sketchbook | 15 | f

Postby etykool » Tue May 12, 2015 11:02 pm

etykool

I actually stopped looking for a mentor. I'm in a group with some art buddies though, so if you want to join in just pm me on deviantart ;)
I'm a guy, I'm 16 years old, and I love art and League of Legends.
Deviantart
Sketchbook

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies