This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby doctaword » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:28 am

doctaword

Subject title: Art School student LF art buddies!

Hey everyone,

A little bit about me. I'm a Canadian born dude currently attending my second semester at Laguna College of Art + Design. Here's my website: http://www.andrewtranart.com/
I'm looking for other artists for inspiration and crits and I also really like helping others out so add me if you're interested! I think it'll be fun

disclaimer about my site: since it's only my second semester and think I'm improving at a decent rate, I only have recent stuff on there. Some of my first semester stuff isn't really good heh :P

my skype is doctaword so you can add me there. If that doesn't work you can try to search by my email: tranandrew16@live.com

Postby goodpizza » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:17 am

goodpizza

Hey dude, I checked out your art and it's absolutely wonderful. I'm looking for art buddies too, preferably a group of them to do Google Hangouts/Skype groups with. Would you be interested?

I haven't gotten anybody else on board yet, but I'm thinking of making a post soon. I literally just made the account so I haven't gotten a chance to yet!

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies