This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby C33D » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:37 pm

C33D

Subject title: Mentors and Friends, come one come all?

I'm not the most sociable person but I really need to step up my game and I'm failing pretty hard at doing that on my own so I would really appreciate any friends or even a mentor to help me get where I need to be. I have a really strong affinity for line work, coloring, and character design and while I may not be where I want to be with them yet these are the places I am comfortable. I'm not too big on painting, though I could really use some of the techniques for coloring, which brings me to my biggest weak-spot; landscapes and settings.

I really, really want to learn how to draw(not so much paint as draw) places so my characters don't just exist in designer voids, I probably have even more weak-spots I haven't even really pushed as well like character interaction, perspective and consistency but those can come later and probably won't be quite as big of a leap for me.

Here's my sketchbook: http://www.sycra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8157

My Skype: thecattleprod
(don't ask///)

Postby C33D » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:29 am

C33D

Still hoping someone answers my call, I know there aren't too many people focused on line work specifically when dealing with settings but I'm holding out hope. Real novice at that kind of thing so pretty much anyone with experience there would help. Still willing and able to offer my assistance with anything I can as well not that I'm all that overqualified for much.

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies