This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Kaique » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:59 pm

Kaique

Subject title: Looking for some friends that are serious about art.

WARNING

I just realized that i wasn't as good as i thought with my socialization skills, im not going to delete my skype but only add me if you really want a friend otherwise it will be pointless for both of us, i don't want a bigger friend list i want people that wanna hang out with me.

i hope you understand im all in if you REALLY want a friend though

Sup, my name is Kaique and im 20, still a beginner but im really serious about art and im looking for people who feel the same. have fun, motivate each other, chat and improve, always improve.

It would be cool if you were also a newbie like me but anyone with the passion burning strong is cool, if you don't mind the skill gap. :)

this is my sketchbook thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12788

my skype is takeshi1337

I hope we can get along.
Last edited by Kaique on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Islandbacon » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:20 pm

Islandbacon

Hey I really like your art. It could use a little work but thats what we are here for! :D
The point is that I really like your ideas and details and obvious effort that you put into your art and think it would be awesome to hang out and help each other grow! I am 19 (almost 20) and also have recently been taking my art a whole lot more serious but am also just beginning. Please PM me if you wanna talk and see how this goes! :D

(edit: lol i guess i should add my skype name... its also islandbacon)
Last edited by Islandbacon on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby kagety » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:48 am

kagety

Name's Ty. Im 19 turning 20 in a coupe months. I have recently gotten even more serious about my art and have never minded making friends who share my passion. My skype name is Kagety01. Send me a message to chat up =D.
Make every day an art day!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16666 - Sketchbook
http://tysartsnjunk.tumblr.com/ - Art blog
ty_wilder @ Instagram

Postby BinaryClockwork » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:17 am

BinaryClockwork

Hi. I'm almost 18 and I started really practicing art about 6 months ago so I'm still just a beginner, though I've always enjoyed drawing but never before thought of doing it for a living. My skype name's Matti Liipola.

Postby Kaique » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:19 pm

Kaique

My bad guys, i left forum for a bit and i also thought the thread was dead, added :)

Postby Greep3r » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:56 am

Greep3r

Hey man, I am 21, I've been drawing/painting for some time already, but I am still beginner, so it would be nice to chat/talk/share experience with some new people. :) I am not right now on my computer, but I should be back after 3 days, so hit me up when you will have time. :)
Skype name is Greep3r

Postby goodpizza » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:30 am

goodpizza

Hey! I've recently started taking my art a lot more seriously. I'm currently an art student and would love to make more friends who are serious about art. I'll add you on Skype! :)

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies