This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby SmithyInkZ » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:29 pm

SmithyInkZ

Subject title: Looking For A Mentor

I am looking for a mentor to help me improve on my skills.

I been having a lot of trouble with making progress with my artistic creativity and skills

I am hoping to found someone that can help me understand my weak points and what i need to do.

If they can , exchange contact into and give me a time where I'm able to talk to them or just message on here.

Hopefully , someone see this and is willing to help. Thank you ;3

Postby artisticMonkey » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 am

artisticMonkey

Hey I could probably help you some. I'm not a pro, but I'm alright with pencil. I noticed most everything in your sketchbook is pencil so I figured I could help. Cool designs by the way. We can just message on here if that's cool. You're pretty good with eyes and individual pieces of the face. I'd focus on lining things up first before placing your facial features down. The measurements are a huge part of making a realistic drawing. Though people's facial features aren't always in the exactly correct position.

Postby SmithyInkZ » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:37 pm

SmithyInkZ

artisticMonkey wrote:Hey I could probably help you some. I'm not a pro, but I'm alright with pencil. I noticed most everything in your sketchbook is pencil so I figured I could help. Cool designs by the way. We can just message on here if that's cool. You're pretty good with eyes and individual pieces of the face. I'd focus on lining things up first before placing your facial features down. The measurements are a huge part of making a realistic drawing. Though people's facial features aren't always in the exactly correct position.

Thank you so much , i messaged you on here so when ever you can just message back i guess . i will be checking daily

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies