This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Artaxxs » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:12 am

Artaxxs

Subject title: I am looking for a Mentor/Teacher/Friend

Hi,

I have been drawing for a couple of years now, but I just recently realized that I have been going bad about drawing. I would copy other artist and try to get their art styles rather than refining my own art style. I am bit confused in which direction I should go and I am pretty inconsistent and unmotivated, I would like to draw every day for like a half an hour, but I forget about it or do something else instead. I do not have much time since I go to collage, but I would still like to spend half an hour drawing with someone. I have been doing some gesture drawings and I did a course on how to draw the figure from your mind, from Drawing Tutorials Online, but I feel like I haven't improved that much. My level would be around 8? I am not really sure, but here is my deviantart: http://kawazoetadayoshi.deviantart.com/ check it out.

My skype is: andykov94
My e-mail is: andykov94@yahoo.com

Postby lynx » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:11 pm

lynx

Hello, I wrote to you in DA and watched you :)
I'm about your level I think. I know somethings better, but you know other things better, from what i can see.
I struggle a lot with motivation and laziness, I would like to have some sort of buddy thing going on, that does not involve too much work, lol :)
My DA. I've only recently started using it.

Postby Artaxxs » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:35 am

Artaxxs

Awesome! Thanks a bunch!
Hahaha I think I can help with your motivation and laziness

Postby bonermonkeymilk » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:00 am

bonermonkeymilk

hey man id say your around my level and id like to make new friends instead of randomly talking to people once and never meeting again

Postby Artaxxs » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:57 am

Artaxxs

yeah man sounds good

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies