This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Kerma » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Kerma

Subject title: Looking for Teacher/Mentor/Motivator

Hello,

I have been wanting to learn how to draw for years now, and I have a lot of spare time on my hands... But every time I just can't push myself to do it and end up either procrastinating or setting up the equipment to do it and just sitting down and staring at my computer screen. I don't really know what's wrong with my artwork (other than everything just looks off) and trying to self teach with books like "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" have been fruitless as it's really hard for me to self motivate

I work on a tablet on Manga Studio 5, and have a laptop.

I will try to read any responses here, but I will catch any requests you send to skype kermamrek because I'm usually logged in everywhere.

Spoiler: show
These images are all from quite a while ago (3+ months and beyond)... I haven't "finished" anything recently. A lot is done from reference. ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Postby ErnieTheMighty » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:01 pm

ErnieTheMighty

Earth's Department of Arts wrote:Dear Kerma,

Your application for art mentorship has been ACCEPTED. You were contacted and assigned a mentorship course.

Kind regards,
ErnieTheMighty
Councilman of EDoA

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies