This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby HeadbreakerXD » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:38 pm

HeadbreakerXD

Subject title: New and looking for art buddies

Hello there everybody
As the title indicates, I am new to this website and also to this entire online chatroom and hangout stuff( yeah that's kinda embarrassing).
So I thought of trying this and I am looking for study buddies, just someone to hang out with and share art experiences and opinions with.
I live in a village with 2000 inhabitants(most of them are cows) in the middle of the German counrtyside and having a connection with other artists out there would be really great, so I hope that anyone could answer or at least give me a guide how this comunity and site works.

Postby ThunderSpade » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:36 am

ThunderSpade

I'm a forum noob too and I'm always looking for people to draw with. My art isn't really exceptional but I can still give honest critiques and stuff. I also just like talking to people a lot about nerdy or art things. If you want to chat, draw or do a hangout sometime feel free to message me and we can exchange contact info :3

Postby Arcane Cosmonaut » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:07 pm

Arcane Cosmonaut

If you guys are looking for a place to draw and discuss art, among other things , come join us with daily hangouts at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114177098201990591769.

I used to be on frequently and I am trying to get back to it like I used to.

Anyways its always fun to meet and draw with new people so you two should totally come and hangout sometime.
I paint to explore.

My Sketchbook: viewtopic.php?t=10668

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies