This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby edmond321 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:50 am

edmond321

Subject title: Looking for Drawing Buddy/Buddies!

Hello!

My name is Edmond, and I'm new to the forum. I've recently started drawing early this year, and I aspire to draw professionally one day.
I like to draw digitally and my drawing style is more of a Japanese 'Anime' style (as opposed to realism or Western comics/cartoons).
I'm still learning the basics like colours and proportions, but I figured it'd be more fun to have someone to draw and learn with.
I deeply admire a lot of Japanese artists on Pixiv - their artwork looks so refined, and my lines and colours are amateurish in comparison. I want to learn what makes their art different from mine, and hopefully become as good as them one day!

Anyway, sorry for the long self-introduction. Here's a drawing I'm currently working on, just to give you guys an idea of my style and where I'm at:
Spoiler: show

I look forward to working with you!

Postby Schetchmaker » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:07 am

Schetchmaker

Hello edmund, it's nice to meet you I am also looking for someone to draw and learn with.

I am sadly, incredibly amateur and probably won't be able to do much at the start, but I would like to be able to work with others and improve my skills along the way as I do such. I've only picked up doing art seriously for a couple of months so I hope you wouldn't mind.

So far I don't do more than sketch-work, but I've been considering digital drawing when I get to a certain point.

My Skype is: waddlewaggy
My (terrible) Deviantart http://lnfiniteworlds.deviantart.com/
Spoiler: show
You found it, the nothing.

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies