This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby z4m97 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:21 am

z4m97

Subject title: i need an art coach!

hello everyone
ok so some time ago i used to give my advice and critique to people and specially begginers, and even tho i believe i helped some of them i recently got critiques myself and noticed that im not as good as i inicially thought, so i would really apreciate if anyone here is willing to help me, im not asking a full time mentorship, just someone who can guide me and point out how can i improve my art
im very enthusiastic student and i wont be procrastinatng (i can spend my whole day drawing) so i wont dissapoint you :D

now i need to ask some level but i dont care if you just fit in one of these fields, everyone is welcome and very appreciated :)

proportion (which seems to be my biggest problem right now)
human figure in perspective and foreshortening
line weight
traditional media inking
style
creativity

there might be more of them but these ones are my primal focus right now
i have been self-taught the past 2 years and now i see that even tho i know there are many people who can do it without a teacher or coach, i think right now i would improve a lot more with a teacher :)

thanks in advance :D

Postby t-spencil » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:08 pm

t-spencil

Hey I'm willing to help you with all but the tradish search my name to see my work

Postby z4m97 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:23 pm

z4m97

t-spencil wrote:Hey I'm willing to help you with all but the tradish search my name to see my work

DA is sending a nerror, so i will need to search you later bud, my work is here so you can checkout my current level
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11912&start=40

Postby t-spencil » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:33 pm

t-spencil

lol I'm not just on da do a google search you'll find me, send me some questions and give me some art to draw over so I can fix your prorpotions. yup I checked your level already

Postby z4m97 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:50 pm

z4m97

lol sorry xD
already sent you a message ._.

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies