This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby ErnieTheMighty » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:47 am

ErnieTheMighty

Subject title: Wanted: Art Mentor/Buddy [CLOSED]

Hello, I am now once again looking for an art mentor or an art buddy(not a study buddy) to push and help me in times of need, as well as give critique. My sketchbook link is in my signature. If you think you qualify for all the requirements, contact me through my Skype(cyklopas261). I will update the status until I find a suitable person.

Requirements:
  • Mature attitude about art coaching;
  • Over a year art experience;
  • Great understanding of one(or more) of these:
    1. Anatomy
    2. Color & Light
    3. Expressions
    4. Psychology
    5. Character design
    6. Landscape design
  • Determination to help me in times of need, to understand the critique sandwich technique;
  • Determination to help without involving money in it;
  • Must have a great visual library, knowing quite a lot about video game, film and animation industry;
  • Must dedicate at least 30 minutes a day for art mentoring/buddying;
  • Must have the following platforms: Skype, Facebook & Pinterest. Optional: Tumblr & deviantART.

Here are the stylistic branches I'm heading for:
  • The Walt Disney Company
  • Pixar
  • Boulder Media
  • DreamWorks Animation
  • Playdead

And finally as an art mentor, you get the following benefits:
  • By mentoring, you don't only help me improve, but also do the same deed for yourself, you remind yourself things you have to study, you learn more about other artists and the art market;
  • We both can share our problems and find solutions to them, because it is important for both of us to stay happy and motivated;
  • There is a chance that you will be paid various bonuses for your mentoring efforts, just don't go openly asking for that.
Last edited by ErnieTheMighty on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby 80vain08 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:10 pm

80vain08

hey man, I don't really do the styles you're looking for but I'd love to help out:)

Postby ErnieTheMighty » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:03 pm

ErnieTheMighty

Ayyy, mate, I'd be happy! Add me on skype (cyklopas261) and we'll discuss stuff.

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies