This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Bleh » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:08 pm

Bleh

Subject title: Help a homie out

So to begin with, an introduction. Hi there, my name is Mood, I am 16 years old, and in my junior year of high school. I plan on studying psychology once I have graduated, since it is one of my many passions, and it piques my interest, but since I am here, art is the topic of discussion.

I noticed that I have stopped improving overall, so I became concerned. I started lurking around the internet looking for "General Advice", and it took me about 2 days to realize there is no cure-all. I'm currently working again on the basics of form, dimension, and perspective. It'd be extremely helpful to have anyone share advice, or give pointers.
I am going to check back on the thread every now and then, so feel free to leave any means of contact if you are interested, or have the spare time.

Postby ErnieTheMighty » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:25 am

ErnieTheMighty

Hello, I'd be happy to help you! You can contact me on skype(cyklopas261/Laughé) if you want. Looking forward for a chat!

Postby z4m97 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:57 pm

z4m97

hey there, i know whats happening to you, it happened to me too and let me explain it. i will steal one of sycra's examples sorry about that xP
anyway the art journey its like a ship
you know where you start, you know where you wanna go and theres and endless sea in the middle, so you start and you can see that the point where you started is going faaaar back from you, but at some point you stop seeing the place where you started, and even when you know where you wanna go, wherever you see its just sea...so you start questioning if youre on the right path...but some day, if you keep your route, you will start seeing your goal approaching to you, dont worry :)

if youre interested i can give you some tips and orientation, contact me on z4m97@outlook.com

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies