This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Happyangryman » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:43 am

Happyangryman

Subject title: looking for a study buddy!

Hi Im in desperate need of someone to do daily studies with. You dont have even have to be decent at art aslong as youre pushing yourself to improve. The goal is we will each pick a topic that we will study on and afterwards teach the other partner what we have learned. If youre interested just add me on skype, same username as this one.
Feel free to add me on skype if you wanna talk art or just share some tips and tricks. Skype username is same as here
Sketchbook viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9373

Postby Koler » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Koler

I'm just a beginner. Been studying anatomy, gesture , form and perspective for some time now. But I'm still bad. So I wanna try together?

Postby z4m97 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:56 pm

z4m97

Koler wrote:I'm just a beginner. Been studying anatomy, gesture , form and perspective for some time now. But I'm still bad. So I wanna try together?

im interested
;D

Postby Koler » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Koler

z4m97 wrote:
Koler wrote:I'm just a beginner. Been studying anatomy, gesture , form and perspective for some time now. But I'm still bad. So I wanna try together?

im interested
;D

Add me on skype then. dentorad :D

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies